Keep Or Trade ?

CobraG

May 24, 2005
Looking for opinions, I'm thinking about either trading my 2013 Mustang GT for a 2018 GT or putting either a Procharager or Whipple on my 13.
I bought my 2013 with full exhaust already, it has approximately 25K miles, I'm not sure though, I haven't driven it in 4 months. I do still owe on it, I may be about 1K upside down, at least that's what it looks like according to KBB. I'm guessing it'll cost around 10K to put a s/c on it, from start to finish, install, tune etc. Is that a good ball park # to have a s/c installed?
Or
Trade it for a new 2018 with the performance package?

I'm weird when it comes to miles, my wife drove the car on a trip, 1500 miles round trip back in Sep, to make up for that I parked it and it's sat ever since. That's partially why I think get the new car, it'll have little to no mileage. And it'll be newer, I also think about how my 13 is now 5 yrs old and is only going to depreciate in value.

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks for the replies guys. I did drive it yesterday, it was a lot of fun! I got caught up in all the hype surrounding the "New" Mustang. I know what you mean, I go back and forth on the body style. To me some colors look less import than others.
Anyway, thanks again.

I just drove a 2018 GT Auto and the car is terrific compared to my 2006 GT. I went ahead and ordered one for delivery in a few weeks. The power is beyond belief and the new 10 speed is amazing as well. And the deals are really good this time of year with incentives in place.