>>> Kenne Bell 2V twinscrew SC is here!!!!!

Red Dragon

Jan 23, 2003
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
My Kenne Bell Twin Screw supercharger for my 2003 GT is here! Holy crap! It arrived one day earlier than expected! The packaging was exceptional. Top notch all the way!

I had a grin, ear to friggin ear, when I pulled into my garage today with the baby. She sure got a good surprise! (the car, not the wife) :) Her last day without power. Now she will become a real fire breathing Dragon.

There is a ton of parts; more than I expected. This thing is complete! Tons of instructions as well with colored warning pages too.

I have to say that I am super impressed with KB so far. They even included my free T shirt for me waiting a few extra days. :nice:

My wife's comments..... you are still going to put my brakes on tonight, right? Oh bother. I have to keep my word. I did tell here that I would do her pads and rotors tonight. No biggy.... plenty of time left over to PLAY! Fire up the coffee, it is going to be a long night.... ah... morning.

Here are some pics. I will update as the progress moves forward. I see that I can only add two at a time. Oh well. Stay tuned! :D

Attachments

• DSC07439.whole kit.JPG
    DSC07439.whole kit.JPG
    33.9 KB · Views: 2,104
  • DSC07447.Charger.JPG
    DSC07447.Charger.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 3,007
  • Sponsors (?)

Congrats. I sit here at my computer slowly munching a big old bowl of crow with some sugar on it. I never thought these kits were going to hit the market. The design looks FAR FAR superior to what is available to the 4V crowd, and the intercooler is going to be crucial. I really hope they retrofit that for the Cobras, as its the only thing holding me back from that kit.

Van brakes went very well and test drive is done. Mustang is in the stall and I break out the installation manual......all 104 pages! I can't believe how detailed the instructions are. I love it! I will start the breakdown tonight, but I will go slowly. I can't take a chance of screwing something up. (no pun intended) I already see that there are some things I will need to run to the parts store for, like loctite, new coolant, etc. They put the list right up front, so it will make it easy.

Gota go play....

put me down for a hell yea!

I will be subscribing. Funny stuff, about "gotta go, wifey is in the dragon's bay" LOL funny stuff.

How much is the kit? Will the KB kit clear a stock hood (2002)? How is the install going? You have had 24hrs man, geesh, updates! :banana:
Tim

that's sweet, my friend has a 97 cobra with a polished kenne bell! that thing rocks! he got it dyno tuned about a month ago, I'm thinking he got around 380hp, I think was with 8 or 9 lbs of boost. anyway, here is a pic I snapped a while back when we were all at the track.
fbcf11f2.jpg