kenne bell supercharger

smigle

Jun 14, 2003
Reisterstown, Md
How hard is it to install and how much power do u think ill gain from it with the standard kit (6PSI). Also does any one have any pics of one installed with either the satin or polished finish. Im already putting 275rwhp and 315rwtq to the wheels. I was thinking i would gain about 80-85hp and 100 or so torque. Any information is appreciated. I have a 1995 cobra.

• Sponsors (?)

The only other mod is timing increased to 18*. I think its the PIH(A9L computer) that really helped out. 61,000 miles on the engine. I put down 230rwhp and 275rwtq with just k&n air filter, X-pipe with cats,and flowmaster mufflers. Yellow1995cobra do u have the stock computer module? Or did u use the eectuner? Thanks for the help.

My cousin ran a 13.2 at 106 with a bad tune in his stock H/C kenne bell'd 94GT on 6lbs of boost. He ran a 14.2 at 97mph before the KB. Now with AFR's, FTI cam, and still on 6lbs of boost he put down 393rwhp/396rwtq and his torque curve is enough to make you drool on your screen. Go to my wedsite for more info, click on "Matt's Kenne Bell GT" in my links.