Knott's Berry Farm anyone?

• Sponsors (?)

I was suppose to be in it, but decided I don't want to spend all day there since my new job(s) have been taking so much of my time. There is a Saturday morning cruise that the guys at the Vintage Mustang Forum put together that I will be going on. The meet place is Superior Automotive at 9am if anyone is interested. I think we are going to the show early Sun.

gp001 said:
I was suppose to be in it, but decided I don't want to spend all day there since my new job(s) have been taking so much of my time. There is a Saturday morning cruise that the guys at the Vintage Mustang Forum put together that I will be going on. The meet place is Superior Automotive at 9am if anyone is interested. I think we are going to the show early Sun.
drats. that cruise was fun. I went on it a year or two ago.
sat...I'm getting my tailpipes put back on that morning. Running dumps to the ground was fun, but it got old fast. My car is plently loud even after over the axle bends and tailpipes.
a shame, that is where my engine was built, and I would like to say hi to Joe.
sun....I'm showing up to the show early, and leaving early. All we are going to do is look for 69-70 'rollers' and make some contacts.

gp001 said:
There is a Saturday morning cruise that the guys at the Vintage Mustang Forum put together that I will be going on. The meet place is Superior Automotive at 9am if anyone is interested.

Where do you cruise to? I heard about it last year I think it was, but was working that weekend. I'll be out sailing this weekend, drats, missed it again. Someday..........

gp001 said:
new job?
what have you gotten yourself into this time?

foghorn67 said:
new job?
what have you gotten yourself into this time?

I was promoted from level 1 under water basket weaver to head generalizer ;)

You should have went to the cruise today. There were some absoutely beautiful cars, and then mine. I finally met 2bav8 after all these years. Got to see R100RT's awesome twin turbo 331 fastback, blkfrd's beautiful black fastback, and a bunch of cars and people I've seen online for years. It was nice to meet some really great people and put faces to screen names.

Pics to follow