Kosmos WHeels choice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I wish to delete this Thread, started out about wheels but always ends up about my bodykit so please delete this before it gets out of hand like last thread thx

All you need to do is loose the front bumper and the side skirts. Replace with 03 cobra parts and your car would look freegin SICK.

I personally would do that well before the wheels, and will help your car look much better overall. Your wheel choice isnt going to work well as your cars lines do not flow as of yet...so no wheels are going to look right unless they are something out of proportion like the front bumper and side skirts.

Remember....your cars overall appearance is a theme. You need to find out what flows with the natural, base lines of the mustang. OEM parts generally flow very well with the base design of the body....its why everyone wants them. Other companies like saleen and roush do well because they make body kits that flow with the car.

Import style body kits are generally for those people trying to make their American car look like an import, because they think its "cool". They also usually dont put much design behind their kits as its marketed to kids as more or less cheap body parts to make their ride "stand out". So yea, like you said...you were young when you put the stuff on....so just take the hit and move on from that faze of your life :)

+1 on the wheels and what hotmustang just said...

BTW the skirts arent too too bad and your rear bumper is ok..the back half looks kinda good :hide: but god man please get rid of that front bumper.... and GO BUY THOSE GT4 RIMS NOWWWWW!!!!!!!!!

oh and this guy already bit your style...i pass him all the time...that front just make it look like a ginormous box is heading my way...looks horrible...he alreay has it so your not original anymore...im not hating cause i know you put a lot of time into your car, im just sayin.....GT4 rims and cobra front bumper ftw!
IMG_0826.jpg

IMG_0825.jpg

Kosmos,

You would have one great looking ride if you do as suggested. As the years go by, these cars get older. The good looking ones are clean, unmolested cars with a nice stance and possibly wheels. Less is more as cars age, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.