Kudos to Brenspeed

hethj7

Dec 19, 2005
It is rare that I receive such great customer service that I feel I must share, but this is one of those times.

I ordered a tuner and CAI from Brenspeed nearly 3 years ago. My car started pinging and Brenspeed told me at the time to try and reload the tune. Well, that didn't fix the problem and with all my traveling and other things in life, I never got back to fixing the issue.

About a month ago, I finally had Ford check things out during an oil change. They blamed the pinging on the CAI and Tuner and recommended I return the car to stock to remedy the situation :notnice:

I decided to call up Brenspeed, even though my order was now about 3 years old. To my surprise, they immediately responded and after playing phone tag with one of their techs for a while, we finally got in touch. Dave sent me a new tune to try out and so far, it has taken care of my problem.

I've heard many similar stories about other tuners (Bamachips), but thought I'd share a first hand account of my great experience with Brenspeed. They'll definitely be the place I go to for parts in the future:)

• Sponsors (?)