Kudos to CJ Pony Parts

68conv4sp

Oct 24, 2005
It is not often that I am impressed by a vendor, but CJ Pony Parts worked hard to satisfy my needs. The seat upholstery kit arrived without the headrest covers and CJ immediately resolved the issue and had the third party manufacturer drop ship the covers to me. They arrived as promised. Well done guys!

• Sponsors (?)

I've had also had very good luck w/ them. Good customer service over the phone and products delivered quickly and in good shape. Haven't had a need to 'test' their customer service w/ returns to date. But, it's good to see that others have had good experience, in case I ever need to return anything.

I usually get stuff from Mustangs Unlimited. I have heard great stuff about Glazier Nolan, but have not purchased from them. I like CJ Pony, because they have good prices and often free shipping, but about half the time the shipping is really slow or they don't tell me that the parts are backordered. I will still order from them if they have a good deal.

They don't tell you if something is in stock on their website. But when I ordered a set of magnum 500 wheels with tires mounted and balance on a monday and they were at my house on wedsday I was impressed. I use them often, I still shop around though.