Laid Some Racing Stripes For A Customer

TmanGT

Feb 1, 2015
Personally I don't really care for them but proud of the job came out good everybody's happy.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427082281.622566.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1427082296.539284.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Stripes look great. I'm still on the fence about the new Mustang though....
How could you say that? Finally, a independent rear suspension!! I know it doesn't look like a muscle car, that we are used to, but the same was for the 60-70s mustangs to the foxbodys. Just changing with the generation. Younger kids like curvy cars, and they are targeting their cars at the younger generation.

How could you say that? Finally, a independent rear suspension!! I know it doesn't look like a muscle car, that we are used to, but the same was for the 60-70s mustangs to the foxbodys. Just changing with the generation. Younger kids like curvy cars, and they are targeting their cars at the younger generation.

Well I didn't say I hated it. The IRS is a good thing and was needed but I would not buy it based on that fact alone. It also looks long and bulky. When it comes the Mustang everyone has their tastes. My main issue is with the front end and honestly I think it's going to end up like the 94-98 MY cars did until it gets a make over like the 99 New Edge cars. Not trying to make any current new Mustang owners mad, it's just one mans opinion.

As far as Ford targeting the younger crowed that's not entirly the reason, (I'm nearly 40) they gave it a overall design to attract over seas buyers where are are now marketing it. Which for them is good but being the proud American I am I think they should have kept the car an American heritage like it's been for the last 50 years.

I have been toying with the idea of getting a newer Mustang and I think the 2014 body style are dead sexy cars. Not to mention the price of a fully loaded 2015 optioned well is quite pricey.

Brian