Lakewood Drag Shocks

• Sponsors (?)

yea they are good, if your looking for good track times with the lakewoods, people use 90/10 up front with 50/50's in the back. But if you want even better, there is always the adjustables like strange, etc. I plan on going lakewood though.

i was going to go the cheap route for now with the 90/10's up front and the 50/50's in the rear. I found them for like 290 for 4. How will my car handle on the street and twisties with these. I'm thinkin its gonna be kinda shady. But 90/10's with the sway bar disconnected should prevail a good launch on my slicks.

EDIT: Maybe i wont go with the 90/10s if they're that bad.

I ran 90/10's and 50/50 with coil over front, and Moroso rears. No complaints, even on the street. Even cornered relativly well, even with no swaybar.

It will behave differently, once you get a feel for it, no issues at all.

mine had 90/10s on the front with no sway bar. strype changed them thinking stock would make it drive better. so now, no sway bar and stock struts, it still handles like crap.....and wont hook either LOL. i was told 70/30 if u wanna drive it. but without a swaybar, i dont think its gonna matter much