Lambo doors?

IBTL lol All I have to say is that he can do what he wants to his car and it's not about what you like. To each his own. I think that if done right, vertical doors can look pretty good and the OP was just asking about them not "hey, come troll my thread and flame my ass because I like different things than you do." Not trying to sound like a dick but its kind of ghey that instead of taking time to help him, you just ridiculed his idea.....

• Sponsors (?)

Everything is "rice" these days. It's ****ing STUPID!/QUOTE]

I agree with this statement. As far as the members here are concerned you can not customize or have a 2 tone paint job on any car other than a mustang. Old school hot rodders have been customizing and custom painting cars for 60 years. Half the kids on here don't know where it all started. I don't like big ugly body kits or lambo doors but I can have respect for the fact that other people do. Your car should reflect you! That goes for everyone!!!!! Step out from the flock. Do what YOU like, and make it your own!

becareful on these kind of threads. while it's a good idea to get opinions on motor mods and some other stuff i find it touch and go when it comes to aesthetics. The ricer term is becoming an over used word, you do a custom paint job it could be rice to some, wheels the same, etc. while I don't agree with lambo doors don't let it stop you.

you asked for opinions, and even thought you might get flamed for it so I'm not sure why you are suprised by the responses. If you want lambo doors do it, don't care what we think.

Your car should reflect you! That goes for everyone!!!!! Step out from the flock. Do what YOU like, and make it your own!

Well...95% true, but PLEASE don't use these stickers on your car (pulled from a BHR post) :rlaugh: :rlaugh: :rlaugh:

buffpony.jpg

mustang-right-here-right.jpg

Im not a fan of lambo doors on anything nevermind a fox, but with as flexible a body as a fox has, im assuming lambo doors will probably only be good for so long before you start having issues with the doors not closing properly. Overall its probably going to give you more headaches than its worth.

Oh and you think this forum is bad for flaming, go on subaru forums. specifically nasioc.com

Im not a fan of lambo doors on anything nevermind a fox, but with as flexible a body as a fox has, im assuming lambo doors will probably only be good for so long before you start having issues with the doors not closing properly. Overall its probably going to give you more headaches than its worth.

Oh and you think this forum is bad for flaming, go on subaru forums. specifically nasioc.com

I'm not worried about flex. The car has SFCs & a cage.

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this,

Yup you knew you would.....

Quitcher bitchin. You knew what you were doing when you asked the question.

There's a reason you get flamed for this.

+1 Indeed

My intro was not me saying "hey come troll my thread & add nothing!"

Nope it was: "I'm sure I'll get flamed for this." Which you obviously expected so why get so upset? :shrug:

I wonder how some of you would feel as a stang w/lambo doors blows your doors off as it goes down the track. :D ;)

Id say daymmmmm thats a fast car, with gay ass doors!

I wouldnt be caught dead in a car with lambo doors that didnt have a prancing bull on it, HOWEVER, loco5.0 is right in the sense that if you aint got nothing productive to say, shut ur mouth. He didnt ask for opinions he asked for pics/info. You dont like it, its rice, gay, etc click the back button and grab a coke and a smile.