Lamborghini Doors...

• Sponsors (?)

I think they look good and make sense.

I think the doors are cool. Plus, they would save space in parking lots, since they open up. To me, that's a pretty valid reason for having them, and to be honest, I think the way car doors open, plus the way we have to park everywhere, is just plain stupid. Doors that open up instead of out make great sense to me. :shrug:

its your car... and like I've said before if there was a reliable kit under 400 bucks I'd have em too... but for 2k+ for the reliable kits... NO THANK YOU

Mustang5L5 said:
How about a trunk that opens sideways??

I mean that's along the same lines isn't it?? Maybe a gas cap that flips open the other way?

I don't see the point of lambo doors....even on lambos. The door opens up...good for them.

In case you haven't noticed the mustang has a longer door than most vans or any other vehicle... the vert doors are nice for not worrying about YOU dinging up your doors on other folks cars... however some other ass wipe will always be around to ding yours.

dsg_gt2004 said:
if your internals are stock then i call :bs: , but you can post a dyno to prove me wrong

Whatever dude..

I spose Kenne Bell dosent know as much as you.. But just for ****s & Giggles, lets say this Multi-Million dollar company has done a little bit more research on the results of their supercharger than you have..

Oh by the way... I figured that the last paragraph might be hard for you to swallow, so I provided you with a link of their test results for the 14lb supercharger ...

Click here Skeptical one...

I cant wait til one day I pull up next to you and you can try to call my bluff... Hell maybe I'll even turn on the LCD's that are going in the headrest.. So atleast you'll have something to watch when I pull away from you...

joe_mama71 said:
Whatever dude..

I spose Kenne Bell dosent know as much as you.. But just for ****s & Giggles, lets say this Multi-Million dollar company has done a little bit more research on the results of their supercharger than you have..

Oh by the way... I figured that the last paragraph might be hard for you to swallow, so I provided you with a link of their test results for the 14lb supercharger ...

Click here Skeptical one...

I cant wait til one day I pull up next to you and you can try to call my bluff... Hell maybe I'll even turn on the LCD's that are going in the headrest.. So atleast you'll have something to watch when I pull away from you...

Yes, the KB can do that. No, not on stock internals.

Oh, and I DO have a Saleen, and I DO have a KB. I call this :bs: as well.

Well obviously the stock internals are handling it.. I dont understand what you guys are crying about.. I mean I undestand why your cat is crying... but I would be pissed too if I was a cat and was made to wear some green crap on my head. while my owner took a picture of me and then posted it on the internet..