Lamborghini Doors...

Post your dyno sheet and some pics of the car. No one is going to believe you until then.

Also, who in there right mind would do the tune on a car with 500+ on the stock internals. Are you saying KB sent you a chip for that set up?

• Sponsors (?)

joe_mama71 said:
Whatever dude..

I spose Kenne Bell dosent know as much as you.. But just for ****s & Giggles, lets say this Multi-Million dollar company has done a little bit more research on the results of their supercharger than you have..

Oh by the way... I figured that the last paragraph might be hard for you to swallow, so I provided you with a link of their test results for the 14lb supercharger ...

Click here Skeptical one...

I cant wait til one day I pull up next to you and you can try to call my bluff... Hell maybe I'll even turn on the LCD's that are going in the headrest.. So atleast you'll have something to watch when I pull away from you...
i said post a link to YOUR DYNO...
i know that Tim over at modular powerhouse has said 425 rwhp is the MAX that can be handled through the stock internals on our 4.6 2v..if you dont know who he is, go to www.modularpowerhouse.com..but, judging by your post, you obviously dont have a KB blown mustang...you probably just read this thread: http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=573829 and thought you could be cool and act like you have one too...THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN RUN A KENNE BELL @ 14lbs BOOST WITHOUT FORGED INTERNALS...
now, get to bed little boy

lgndracer,

That is a nice Saleen.. One year newer than mine. I am now curious to see on a dyno what it posts. But it was tuned for 500+rwhp. I have the full twin crew kit. Intercooled, Boost a pump, 90mm meter and the 75mm throttle body.. The 14psi pulley is on and I run 100 octane.. Never had a problem with it.. I have about 2100 miles on it..

dsg_gt2004 said:
i said post a link to YOUR DYNO...
i know that Tim over at modular powerhouse has said 425 rwhp is the MAX that can be handled through the stock internals on our 4.6 2v..if you dont know who he is, go to www.modularpowerhouse.com..but, judging by your post, you obviously dont have a KB blown mustang...you probably just read this thread: http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=573829 and thought you could be cool and act like you have one too...THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN RUN A KENNE BELL @ 14lbs BOOST WITHOUT FORGED INTERNALS...
now, get to bed little boy

:rlaugh:

joe_mama71 said:
lgndracer,

That is a nice Saleen.. One year newer than mine. I am now curious to see on a dyno what it posts. But it was tuned for 500+rwhp. I have the full twin crew kit. Intercooled, Boost a pump, 90mm meter and the 75mm throttle body.. The 14psi pulley is on and I run 100 octane.. Never had a problem with it.. I have about 2100 miles on it..
where can i get the NEW KB FULL CREW KIT?

joe_mama71 said:
lgndracer said:
:rlaugh:[/QUOTE

My frickin engine is under my username, you idiot!!! Look real hard and you can see the Polished Kenne Bell in the middle of the picture... :bang: <---- When I read your posts...
look at mine with my new turbo setup
McGill%20GrandAm%20Engine%202.jpg

joe_mama71 said:
lgndracer said:
:rlaugh:[/QUOTE

My frickin engine is under my username, you idiot!!! Look real hard and you can see the Polished Kenne Bell in the middle of the picture... :bang: <---- When I read your posts...

I see a pic of a KB, yes, but that could have came from anywhere. Post the site where the pics of your car are at. Also, how can you claim you have 500+ RWHP if you haven't even been on a dyno? :shrug: What chip? Who programmed it? I'm tryin' hard to help you prove to eveyone you are on the level, but you are not coming through with anything that is making sense.

I dont have a site for my car.. The pics came off of a digital camera that was uploaded to my computer.. How do you put those big pics in the body the thread.
If you tell me I have many other photo's for you..

joe_mama71 said:
I dont have a site for my car.. The pics came off of a digital camera that was uploaded to my computer.. How do you put those big pics in the body the thread.
If you tell me I have many other photo's for you..
go to photobucket.com and make an account...

by the way

no dynosheet = lies....anyone can lie about the numbers
but i am curious on how much torque you think you have

ahhh once again another thread on stangnet has turned into the ole flamefest, prove you have this :bs:. :nonono: whatever happened to just not giving a flying fook whether a person is full of themself or not. nah, nowadays it's all about proof, proof, more proof, and then after it's been proved some more and the detective bureau is satisfied....internal affairs wants even further proof. only then, do we believe said person. ah, how times have changed. :rolleyes:

Bornstanger said:
ahhh once again another thread on stangnet has turned into the ole flamefest, prove you have this :bs:. :nonono: whatever happened to just not giving a flying fook whether a person is full of themself or not. nah, nowadays it's all about proof, proof, more proof, and then after it's been proved some more and the detective bureau is satisfied....internal affairs wants even further proof. only then, do we believe said person. ah, how times have changed. :rolleyes:
i cant stand liars and those who pose to have something they dont...if he has it, awesome, but he is speaking of 510rwhp on stock internals..give me a break :notnice: