Lanzar Products?

I saw the boat over at TermPro. I'm quite familiar with Arc amps- real nice stuff. I cannot stand their subs, and I've never hear anything else. I haven't quite placed why I don't like the sound of their subs, but it was probably install dependant. I'm betting they were set in a .707 or lower enclosure, and I really don't like the "dry" sound that produces.

• Sponsors (?)

BooWFO said:
So kicker's aren't made in the USA anymore?
Lanzar went to Chit?
Soundstream soldout and is almost junk?
RF amps are frying out in 3 months?

Hell with new gear I'll keep my old stuff then.
I just did a install in a 05 F-150 crew cab with Soundstream stuff.The Amps i used which were the 460 watt 2 channel and 4 channel were decent,but the hight were harsh,not warm sounding.I also used the 10" EGU 10X in a pre fab box which MIGHT have had .5 cu ft,so the woofers bottomed out pretty easy on rap,but rock/punk it was tight,i might add a bass enhancer module to try and help it a little,i used the 6.5" separates in the front decent sound and 3 way 5X7 in the rear ,very mid range-y sounding.As of now,i still like the off brand stuff:notnice:

oh yeah,DO NOT buy the "RAPTOR" brand of wiring kits.I learned the hard way by using a 1/0 guage kit that looked good in the box,when opened the 1/0 was no bigger then the 4 GA that i already had:(

iskwezm said:
oh yeah,DO NOT buy the "RAPTOR" brand of wiring kits.I learned the hard way by using a 1/0 guage kit that looked good in the box,when opened the 1/0 was no bigger then the 4 GA that i already had:(

Already got me on that one. I bought a roll of the crap from an e-gay store. I got my money back, thankfully.:mad: