Lasota Dyno tune # are in!!!

gmkillr

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
Here's the combo:

Stock gt-40 iron heads, Stock cobra intake, upper has been port matched by Tmoss to the lower & a 75mm throttle body, the lower intake is stage 2 ported by foxlake racing, proffesional products 75mm t.b. SCT 2800 maf w/ AFM powerstack 10" filter, Morpheus 4" powerpipe, stock cobra 1.7 pedestal mount rockers, Camshaft Innovations custom billet cam, Vortech V-1 S-trim w/ 3.125 pulley, BBK 1 5/8 longtube headers w/ 2 1/2" collectors, BBK 2 1/2" offroad h-pipe, Magnaflow 2 1/2" mufflers, 2 1/2" mandrel bent tail pipes, Meziere electric water pump, MSD 6AL, Walbro 255lph fuel pump gss340, Seimens Deka 60lb. injectors. I think thats everything, the shortblock is untouched crank, rods, pistons, brgs all w/ 110,000+ miles, the heads are unported gt-40 irons w/ stock valves & pedestal mount rockers.
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/gmkillr/Picture133.jpg?t=1174882218

Here's the run w/ the a/f ratio
http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p136/gmkillr/Picture132.jpg?t=1174882257

This is w/ a half tank of 93 octane & 5 gallons of 110 race gas, and 21 total degrees of timing. Very conservative tune, but thats the way I wanted it. Id like to make this thing last longer than 5 minutes.

First off I got to say Lasota Racing did a magnificent job & im extremly happy w/ their tune & customer service www.lasotaracing.com
Don & Rob really know how to treat their customers, they are very respectful, honest, & knowledgable at what they do. We did the tune at Big Shot Dyno in Hudson, Ohio www.bigshotdyno.com they were also very friendly & knowledgable, Keith Sr. & Keith Jr. really know how to run a Dyno facility.
I would not hesitate to reccomend either Lasota Racing or Big Shot Dyno to anybody.

Now if I can keep this stock bottom end together I should be able to run in the
10's finally, I shift the car at 6000, so that should help a little even though the car really want to rev to about 6500 or so. As you can see on the dyno sheet the car is still pulling at 6000 rpm. But I got to keep this thing together for awhile, so im gonna take it easy on her. I might try shaving a little more weight off of the car if I can think of any more little thing to get rid of or gut that are hidden or out of sight as I dont like the racecar look, I want the interior to still have the somewhat stock look to it. Im just happy to have a stock 110,000 mile shortblock, stock unported gt-40 irons, and a stock ported Cobra intake making 505 at the wheels

• Sponsors (?)

I was seeing 17lbs. @ 5500 & we shut it down & then swapped on the 3.125 & saw 15lbs. @ 6000rpm so that were we left it. The power #'s are w/ the 15lbs. of boost.

Here's the combo:

the shortblock is untouched crank, rods, pistons, brgs all w/ 110,000+ miles, the heads are unported gt-40 irons w/ stock valves & pedestal mount rockers.

Im just happy to have a stock 110,000 mile shortblock, stock unported gt-40 irons, and a stock ported Cobra intake making 505 at the wheels
:D :D :nice:

Nice to see another stock one take the power! Good2Go man! :hail2:
Your motor is still a virgin, I'm pushing 190K.

Piston melted in my 94 block. I now have in my Fox block from my 93 that had even more miles on it. All stock rotating assembly. Have another stocker sitting here with around 145K ($125 delivered) ready to go if this one cracks. :D