last Mustang rolled out of Dearborn today

• Sponsors (?)

Color of last Mustang???

CNN reports, both on-line and on the air, that the last Mustang was in "crimson red".

However, the photo on the Ford website press release shows a "torch red" Mustang.

Does anyone know for sure??? :confused:

Mossberg said:
It will be kept at the rouge museum. It's not for sale.

Are you sure? I don't doubt you, but you would think that Ford would mention that in their article on their website... it says who was the two people who drove out the last mustang, one of which was the guy who drove the very first 1964 1/2 stang off. But no mention of the cars final destination. Where did you see that it is going to a museam? Or is it speculation? I'm just curious.

Nevermind... just found it in Detroit News.... :D

spectravp said:
Are you sure? I don't doubt you, but you would think that Ford would mention that in their article on their website... it says who was the two people who drove out the last mustang, one of which was the guy who drove the very first 1964 1/2 stang off. But no mention of the cars final destination. Where did you see that it is going to a museam? Or is it speculation? I'm just curious.

Nevermind... just found it in Detroit News.... :D

One of the articles did say on display (i just noticed you saw it to hehe!) :rolleyes: