Late Model Restoration Discount Code

Discussion in 'Late Model Restoration' started by [email protected], Mar 13, 2017.

1. Hey Everyone! Just wanted to update everyone on the current discount code for Late Model Restoration. The current discount code is LMR6 and is good for 6% off discountable items. Some items may not be discountable due to manufacturer guidelines, margins, or the product being on sale.

https://lmr.com/

15625853_10154810012779844_7031669958046609325_o.jpg

2. Nice ride! Can I borrow it for a date night?
    I'm a fairly new mod here and plug your discount code when I notice members shopping.
    Really I'm just sucking up so I can borrow a cool ride if I ever run into you guy's at an event.

3. We appreciate that! And if by borrow you mean "borrow" (judging by your handle) I am not sure if I can let that happen :)

ursixx likes this.
  4. Thats kind'a misleading, I'm a semi-retired recovery agent, I promise not to 'drive it like I stole it'. Maybe, probably will anyway, just say'n.
    :jester:

5. Quick bump - Don't forget to get some Chemical Guys before your next car show!

6. Just used your discount code today, I ordered a ford racing power pack #2 for my 17 GT vert. Saved me about 50 bucks. Also you were the only site that currently has it in stock.

7. New wheels bump!

sve-gt7-wheels_b8473f90.jpg

8. Have you checked out the new Rovos Cape Town wheels?

rovos-capetown-in-stock_582a6717.jpg

9. Early Monday Bump!

10. Don't forget your discount code!

11. End of the month bump!

12. Promises , promises . ;)

karthief likes this.
  13. Hey Mustang owner in Sweden here. I see that you don't do international shipping and say to use "your favorite freight forwarder", any recommendations ?