latemodel resto

• Sponsors (?)

Always had a great experience with them. American Muscle to, they messed up a couple of my orders but immediately made good on it with over night shipping and additional savings. Can't complaining they have great customer service

LMR ftw there is about 4 cardboard boxes of things I have to get to from them in my apt

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers

Thanks for the thread, and the kind words guys. If yall ever need anything, or have a problem let me know. Ill do whatever I can to make sure you get taken care of.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for the thread, and the kind words guys. If yall ever need anything, or have a problem let me know. Ill do whatever I can to make sure you get taken care of.

Hey Jarrod, quick suggestion. Would you guys consider remaking these? Ford Racing M-3075-A. As you know Ford stopped making this back in 2011 and there is a need for a good factory replacement A arm.

Whitey, get that brown stuff off you nose, you not getting any more discounts:nono:. Kidding, they have helped me with 90% of everything I've done with my stang. Great to do business with!

I emailed Jarrod to get Stangnet member discount code so I could use on a purchase for a smoked headlight kit for my Mustang. His response was very quick (thank you Jarrod). Those headlights will be here tomorrow in which time my Wife will wrap for me for a Birthday gift.

Make sure you check out the sticky in my vendor section for the discount code. It's there for y'all to use. Also, make sure to follow me so you can see all the blogs, and deals I post up!

LMR is my first stop shop, and if I don't find it there, I don't obviously need it... jk jk, but its rare I don't find what I need there lol. Greatest prices on most things, customer service is GREAT, and their products come packaged perfectly. You also get exactly what they sell you! My only complaint, is that I haven't won that $100 gift card for liking their youtube page :D

Jarrod@latemodel if AM is selling the same thing cheaper, do you guys normally match it? Always wondered this...

Reactions: 2 users
LMR is my first stop shop, and if I don't find it there, I don't obviously need it... jk jk, but its rare I don't find what I need there lol. Greatest prices on most things, customer service is GREAT, and their products come packaged perfectly. You also get exactly what they sell you! My only complaint, is that I haven't won that $100 gift card for liking their youtube page :D

Jarrod@latemodel if AM is selling the same thing cheaper, do you guys normally match it? Always wondered this...
h3AFE94F4

Make sure you check out the sticky in my vendor section for the discount code. It's there for y'all to use. Also, make sure to follow me so you can see all the blogs, and deals I post up!
DAMMIT MAN!!!! Over the past year(or less) I have spent well over $3000(maybe over $4k) with you guys. I had no idea we (stangnet members) had a discount code! :nonono: :bang::doh:

i ordered the wrong color hatch carpet and wrong hood pins and was dreading calling them to go through the whole return ''routine'' you get from most places. took all of 5 minutes and was easy to get the right items ordered. these guy know what customer service is all about.
whitey

Reactions: 1 users
DAMMIT MAN!!!! Over the past year(or less) I have spent well over $3000(maybe over $4k) with you guys. I had no idea we (stangnet members) had a discount code! :nonono: :bang::doh:

Hate to hear that, but thanks for the business. Make sure you hit up my vendor section for sure. I usually post a few threads every week in there. I also post videos under the media section when we do an install feature.