lean issue

DId a Diablo tune and now have I have a few issues. Its throwing codes 2195 & 2197. Ive looked and no vacuum leak at the CAI.
Also I have a Street C&L intake. Thats about it. No other mods. Ive put several tunes on it from Diablo (the tuner has several). Im very frustrated.
The car wont idle and it quits. uugghhhhhhhhh

Anyone else have this issue??

• Sponsors (?)

First thing first:

If your C&L is one of the units that has removable air tubes, I don't like your chances of ever getting it to fly right.

I don't know what it means to "do a Diablo tune". What does that mean? Is the tune specific to your setup, your mass air meter and other parts? If it's just a canned tune that comes with the unit, it will not work.

It appears from the limited information in your post that you're not following any sort of build plan. Let's backup a little bit and start with you telling us about every modification and after-market part on your car. After that, tell us what problems and symptoms you have. Give as much information as you can think of and be prepared to answer questions to help fill in the blanks.

Diablosport makes tunes for the 05 GT. When you get the tuner for the 05 it somes with several tunes to include tunes for a few diff aftermarket intakes.
They dont make a tune for the C&L anymore.
My tuner died and with it went the tune. They helped me with that but I have to pick a tune that allows more air over normal like the C&L.
I feel like the issue is in the tune. The C&L is a nice intake. It basically opens it up to a 4" intake with a nice cone filter and a heat shield.