leaning suspension!

i am new to this forum and i would really appreciate some help. i have a 92 gt, and this week i installed the following: lakewood 70/30 struts, comp 3-way adj. rear shocks, laurel mountain mustang g-force drag spring kit w/ air bag,and X2c boxed control arms. i have 2 problems, when i adjusted my shocks 2 the 60/40 setting, then pumped them to get out any air that may have entered, one of the shocks way noticeably more difficult to compress, i followed to adjustment directions and i don't understand why they felt different. second, my car is tilted down on the driver side, is it possible that the shocks, or incorrect spring installation would cause the cars noticeable tilt? I was told in school (UTI) that scocks have nothing to do with ride height. At first, i thought the air bag was the problem, but i took out the air and it didnt change anything. :bang: also, i wish i would have done my homework as far as alignment procedures. I didn't knowthat to adjust caster/camber i would need 2 enlarge the stut mount holes. now i need to but the caster/ camber plates! one last question, i knew my alignment would be off, but when i throw it un neutral, with every tire revolution at low speeds, i can see the wheel turn left, further and further. these are my issues and any help or input would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)