Learn Me On Wiring Harness

Crazedstang

Active User
Sep 18, 2013
Okay guys, I have a 88 Gt that I bought as a project. The wiring for dash and ecu burnt up in fire. I have a buddy that gave me a 93 dash harness and my question is will a 91 ecu harness work with it or do I need a 92-93. The fuel relay is under the seat. We were wondering if the brown connector on the driver side dash harness is pinned differently then the 91 ecu harness. I have searched but found nothing.

Thanks David.

• Sponsors (?)

The 87-89 cars had an instrument cluster and turn signal that was wired differently from the 90-93 cars. The wiring connectors can be re-pinned for the dash and turn signal. I have the instrument cluster re-pinning directions but I don't have a verified set of re-inning instructions for the 90-93.

The alternate year only drop in substitute for the 88 wiring harness were the 89 computer and dash harnesses.

The 87-89 cars had an instrument cluster and turn signal that was wired differently from the 90-93 cars. The wiring connectors can be re-pinned for the dash and turn signal. I have the instrument cluster re-pinning directions but I don't have a verified set of re-inning instructions for the 90-93.

The alternate year only drop in substitute for the 88 wiring harness were the 89 computer and dash harnesses.
But will the 91 ecu harness work with the dash harness?