Least Favorite "mods"

Watch out for the KIA Optima turbo...I know a guy making decent power with a few bolt ons I installed for him.

Its crazy when his boost builds and it roasts 2nd and 3rd from a roll.

225hp isn't what it used to be.

Back to most hated mods ...Obnoxiously loud exhaust on a stock car...its gonna get your butt beat by a KIA or a Hyundai.
225 has been slow since '93/'94 unless one was to race a Honda of the same year.
As far as worse mods go, "I'm not a big fan of "Fobras." Or on the newer cars I hate the "tune required cai's." It's just another scam so they can sell a handheld tuner/cai' combo for $800. At the end of the day they get an $800 timing advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Big fat exhaust pipe sticking out the side of a jacked up truck puking out black smoke into my window and bellowing obnoxious noise because they took the muffler off and chipped it up and think it's cool to blow your train horn next to me.
Now that said, I know that a couple on here have trucks that have mods similar to that but I know they have some class and don't do that. And if you do it to a ricer with a fart pipe and no springs all is forgiven.:stick::runaway:

No, it's the people that put a 6 inch sewer pipe in the bed of their truck...or better 2. It's still not a big rig just because it's an oil burner and you got 2 stacks. What's even funnier is I have seen a Tacoma with a big 6 inch diameter stack coming out of the bed. But by the way it swayed going down the road, I don't think it was hooked up!

Reactions: 1 users
Why? Is yours "dialed in" to go to and from work?

If you must know, I don't have coilovers on my fox, but if I did.. I'd know how to put them on, and I'd be able to understand the difference they actually do make, and the added performance they offer while driving to and from work. Not that my fox sees to and from work duty- that'd be my daily. It's a 2016 GT with factory coilovers that come with the performance pack along with brembo brakes. And black wheels.

Reactions: 1 users