Least Favorite "mods"

• Sponsors (?)

Would this scar suffice? Kind of difficult to see.
scar.JPG

That was a result of this.
stitches.jpg

Thumb got in a fight with a window regulator.

Reactions: 1 users
Would this scar suffice? Kind of difficult to see.
scar.JPG

That was a result of this.
stitches.jpg

Thumb got in a fight with a window regulator.
Yes,...but seriously,...is that little scar on your thumb all you have on your hands?....I can count at least 6 on each hand.

Some but not all caused by:

The shattered socket on the 460 head bolt while attempting the final 140ft/lb torque setting, causing me to ram my hand into the strut tower at 1000 miles per hour.
The entrance and exit wound in my palm where an awl managed to go through when it slipped off of something I was holding in that hand.
(Had to have my cousin remove it because I couldn't w/o falling over :puke:)
The triangular shaped wound in my forearm where a triangular chunk of hardened steel fractured off of the small block chevy oil pump drive shaft I was using as a punch.
(another of which caused me to almost pass out because the more I tried to remove it from under my skin,...the further it kept working itself under the skin...:puke:)
The 2" scars on top of each of my thumbs where both of those arthritic knuckles were surgically removed,..and a ball of my tendon (cut from my arm) was rolled up and inserted in it's place.
The most recent gash in my left index finger, cut so deep that the doctor could see the tendon (cause he told me so...:puke:) Followed by them allowing the sutures to grow over and become infected,..with me finally deciding to dig out one of the sutures myself,...also nearly causing yet another fainting spell.

And numerous small inconsequential cuts and nicks that I have no Idea how they got there.

And all you have is that one,....little.......scar?....

Reactions: 1 user
Yes,...but seriously,...is that little scar on your thumb all you have on your hands?....I can count at least 6 on each hand.

Some but not all caused by:

The shattered socket on the 460 head bolt while attempting the final 140ft/lb torque setting, causing me to ram my hand into the strut tower at 1000 miles per hour.
The entrance and exit wound in my palm where an awl managed to go through when it slipped off of something I was holding in that hand.
(Had to have my cousin remove it because I couldn't w/o falling over :puke:)
The triangular shaped wound in my forearm where a triangular chunk of hardened steel fractured off of the small block chevy oil pump drive shaft I was using as a punch.
(another of which caused me to almost pass out because the more I tried to remove it from under my skin,...the further it kept working itself under the skin...:puke:)
The 2" scars on top of each of my thumbs where both of those arthritic knuckles were surgically removed,..and a ball of my tendon (cut from my arm) was rolled up and inserted in it's place.
The most recent gash in my left index finger, cut so deep that the doctor could see the tendon (cause he told me so...:puke:) Followed by them allowing the sutures to grow over and become infected,..with me finally deciding to dig out one of the sutures myself,...also nearly causing yet another fainting spell.

And numerous small inconsequential cuts and nicks that I have no Idea how they got there.

And all you have is that one,....little.......scar?....
Hey, I never claimed to be a badass.

I'm claiming to be a dumbass,...who said anything about being bad?

I mean who hits a hardened steel shaft w/ a hardened steel hammer?
You know how it usually goes with scars. The natural assumption is the more one has, well, the more badass.

I've only shattered one socket, but I wasn't applying 140ft-lbs when it happened. It was just a cheap socket. I've just been lucky, I guess. :nice: