Least favorite work to do on your stang?

• Sponsors (?)

lol yeah im glad i didn't have to do my pan myself haha...

i though my catback was going to be a walk in the park also but i was plesently surprised haha ehxaust in general is a pain...

but taking the headlights out sucks lol

I hate all of it some of the time and none of it most of the time... really depends on what needs to get done and what is going on in my life at the time...

RMS was tough though... that one took some time to be ready to do it then it wasn't that bad...

+1 for headers.. As you're doing it you're wishing you would have gotten the "Better" gaskets or the "Better" bolts! I'm dreading this because my driver side is in need of replacement, makes the car sound like an old pickup truck!

My rear brakes were a bear to screw back in. That sucked.

Also setting rocker lash is really time consuming

Also i hate draining my radiator, when it drains is hits the core support first and splashes all over. such a damn mess

Getting the pilot bearing out wihout the puller, only a hammer and a screwdriver +10 most blasfeming hours and painfull, just to gave up and ending purchasing the tool.

Equal Lenght Shorties was also a little painfull.

Getting the LAST tranny bolt with a 5/8 socket and trash the head of the bolt and have to call a ppl with a welder to weld a nut.

Have to wait Summit stuff +1 week, every time you need something. ( Delivery + Customs + Local Delivery )