leather seat question

wolf39us

Feb 15, 2008
what is the best way to go about getting front and rear seats for an 87 mustang GT t-top without re-wrapping my current crap seats

I want to upgrade to the Electric seats with leather

I was told 79-04 will fit my stang as far as the front seats

how would I go about leather for the rears?

• Sponsors (?)

what is the best way to go about getting front and rear seats for an 87 mustang GT t-top without re-wrapping my current crap seats

I want to upgrade to the Electric seats with leather

I was told 79-04 will fit my stang as far as the front seats

the rear seats only up to 94 without mod? is this correct

if so do I just go with a 94 leather.... I just wanna basically do a seat swap and some electric fronts..

i dont think the 94 or 95 will fit with out mods...the mount ways are different but if you tack weld in the new mounts you could...since yours is a hatch you could use the newer leather seats....iwashmycar has them in his hatchand they look great...pm him about it he midifed his to fit but i dont have any pics on my comp.

sinc eyour new...post some pics of your GT

79=04 seats will all work up front. If you want power seats, look for some SN95 seats and just use the power tracks.

Rear SN95 seats will also work in a hatchback. There have been some threads made showing how it's done.

Keep in mind MOST Sn95's don't have a leather rear seat. It's vinyl. i beleive 94-98 Cobras had the leather rear seat as well as a few special models here and there. 99-04 GT's have vinyl.

the rear SN95 seats will bolt in just fine with just minor trimming an patience. now welding necessary. the mount points are essentially in the same spots for both cars.
I put 96 seats in my vert the front seats bolted in just fine(now I have seats that actually recline) and the back went in after about 2.5 hours of trial and error.

it's all something that you can easily accomplish with some patience a screwdriver and a box cutter. do a search, it has popped up quite a bit.

If you need to match the rear seat to what ever you do in the front Arizen Racing makes a rear seat cover. Just take the old cover off and put the new on, they can customise it and match it to anything you need.

sn95??

I mean is there a crap load of modification for the rear seats ??

should I have a pro do it ...or is there a mod that I can do? lol

I'm car stupid :D

its not that hard at all...

PICT0805.jpg

PICT0803.jpg

http://forums.stangnet.com/showthread.php?t=704040&referrerid=65229