Left turn signal

Foxbody1995

May 4, 2020
Got a 1988 foxbody 5.0. I finally got my turn signals to start working after fighting them for a little i turn them on the right front and rear work but the left side does not. But the hazard light still works on the side front and back just so signal. Any suggestions.

• Sponsors(?)

Habu135

Advanced Member
Jan 10, 2019
California
Got a 1988 foxbody 5.0. I finally got my turn signals to start working after fighting them for a little i turn them on the right front and rear work but the left side does not. But the hazard light still works on the side front and back just so signal. Any suggestions.
Check the seating of the bulbs. If they seat correctly just replace the bulb. They are long lasting and will ultimately wear a gap between the bulb and connection. I had this same issue. One required a finger flick to work. Another time I had to ensure it was seated correctly. Most recently I replaced them both as the bottoms were worn out.

Foxbody1995

May 4, 2020
Check the seating of the bulbs. If they seat correctly just replace the bulb. They are long lasting and will ultimately wear a gap between the bulb and connection. I had this same issue. One required a finger flick to work. Another time I had to ensure it was seated correctly. Most recently I replaced them both as the bottoms were worn out.

africansnowowl

Apr 29, 2020
San Antonio
Your signal wires run through the hazard switch, which is known to deteriorate and become worn out causing loose connections. It’s worth checking out if you don’t think it’s a bulb or flasher relay