legality question

Mar 31, 2005
i know ive seen a few guys that have mounted their front license plate behind the bumper so the numbers show through the crack between the two fog lights a little bit...is this legal to do in a state where you need to mount both plates (Massachusetts) thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I think you will jsut be setting yourself up for headaches you don't need... Mass local police can be real treats too...

I've been pulled over and gotten way too many verbal warnings in MA...

Chris

Im running w/ no front plate. Ever since I put the Stalker front bumper on there is no way Im going to drill holes in it to put a plate on it. So far so good, been like that since early May and no tickets warnings or being pulled over yet. And I have driven by the local and county cops on a # of occasions.

Here in Washington, one might get away without front plates for a while... but they will always catch up to you... especially when traveling throughout the state... different municipalities and all. :flag:

Though... we are attempting to modify the law that requires front plates so that its not required... here's hoping. :nice:

thanks for the replies...looked like a good way to get around an ugly front plate law but i guess ill hafta suffer some more, i dont need anything to attract the cops my way, then he/she would hear my o/r h pipe, see my tint etc...i just dont need more head aches