Legend Spoiler & V6 Badges Installed

rygenstormlocke

former 10 second badass
Aug 13, 2005
Northern Virginia
Ok, so most of you saw my recent stripe addition to my car and I appreciate everyone’s positive and constructive feedback. If I ever get that California dream hood, I will probably have these stripes painted on since I like them so much.

A lot of you requested more pics, preferably in day light and I said I would post them, but first I decided to dress up the car a little bit more. I have now added the following:

• 4.0 Trunk Emblem
• (2) Running Pony Fender Emblems (taken from a 66 stang resto site)
• UPR AC and Door Lock Knobs

And finally, the best part:

• Legend Shelby Style Wing

I actually just went to the Washington DC car show and saw the Shelby and when I bought the wing, I didn’t realize it would be the same as the Shelby, but sure enough it was. But I like it and love the look it gives the car.

I also saw the Challenger concept car and I must say, wow. Absolutely gorgeous car! I have pics of that one too, but that will be another thread.

You can find more pics of these at my web site, http://www.rygen.net/stang

Well, here are the pics, let me know what you think!

Mywallpaper1.JPG

ducktail4.JPG

40.jpg

ducktail5.JPG

upr2.JPG

pony.JPG

• Sponsors (?)

red05v6stang said:
is quality of the replicas good? and what series tire should i run on 18's....

Tire's is up to you, personally I think the new stangs look best with 17 or 18 inch tires. But tires/rims are like exhaust, go with what you like best. Though I am not a fan of 20's, I have seen some that really look nice on the car.

I went through a couple different emblems before I settled on these. They are 66 resto grade emblems, made of metal, look authentic. I like them a lot and they are heavy duty.

Excepcion13 said:
I like that 4.0!!! And I can't wait to see the car in person tomorrow. I am jealous of that ducktail, man, but since we share the same geographic area, I am SOL!!!

I can't wait until we can put 4.0T on the back....

Thanks man, actually the 0 int he 4.0 is 1mm too high. LOL. I just measured it, so I am gonna heat it up and bring it down a tad.

Ok, project finished. I like the placment, so they will stay there. However, I was exactly 1mm off on the 0 in 4.0. So, 90 seconds with the wifes hair dryer and bingo, problem solved. Car is not as shiny and clean in this pic, but you should get the idea:

40_1.jpg

40_2.jpg

Later.