Let me know what you think of my new timeslip !!!!!

Bad Saleen

Jul 3, 2004
Today i when to the track and i ran 13.70 at 100 mph, 1.91 of 60 FT and with a bad reaction time of 1.075 all of my mods are in my sign, can i expect better if i lower my reaction time because normally i pull .600 -.700 of reaction time also i will install an n2O kit on the next week, what i can expect with 100 hp nozzle, 12.xx ?????

let me know

• Sponsors (?)

reaction only affects brackett racing...otherwise the clock doesn't start ticking untill you break the beam.
You could go a 3.000 R/T and still ran your 13.7
The 100 shot will help alot

If you use it out of the hole, and can maintain traction, I wouldn't doubt a 12.8 or 12.9.

With your only go fast mods being full exhaust, gears, pullies & mass air, that is a very good time slip.
Scott

if you have enough traction and don't use it til 2nd gear, you might get a high 12... with a 100 shot my friend goes from 13.4's to 12.4 with a 75 shot but his car also has a nitrous tune, you will not run as good off the bottle once you set it up to run in the spray, you have to gap your plugs down and go one range colder and pull some timing out too.

YEAHLOH95 said:
if you have enough traction and don't use it til 2nd gear, you might get a high 12... with a 100 shot my friend goes from 13.4's to 12.4 with a 75 shot but his car also has a nitrous tune, you will not run as good off the bottle once you set it up to run in the spray, you have to gap your plugs down and go one range colder and pull some timing out too.
I know that guy. he has a stereo that goes 9.90's.
:lol: