• stripe before zainos.JPG
    stripe before zainos.JPG
    5.4 KB · Views: 205
  • stripe after zainos.JPG
    stripe after zainos.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 214
  • Sponsors (?)

deepinsleep said:
Kevin, not to be taking away anything from you, I love you car, it looks really sweet, the stripes are wicked. I used Meguiars NXT Tech Wax on mine. And just wanted to share some pictures too :D

Thanks!
dang! what a reflection on your Mustang! Is the Meguiars easy to apply and take off? How long do you wait before taking it off? How many coats? How much money? and last but not least, how does the car feel, is it smooth to the touch?

kevins05v-6 said:
Thanks!
dang! what a reflection on your Mustang! Is the Meguiars easy to apply and take off? How long do you wait before taking it off? How many coats? How much money? and last but not least, how does the car feel, is it smooth to the touch?

Yeah, isnt that reflection something :) . The Meguiars is pretty easy to apply and take off, I left it on for like 15 mins or so. And this was only 1 coat, I wanted to do 2 coats, but I had washed it just before applying the wax, so I was kind of tired. The wax is not that expensive, 15 bucks, here is the link from Meguiars:
http://www.meguiars.com/store_meguiars/product_detailpage.cfm?sku=G-127&store=meg
The one thing I have noticed though, it works extremely well on dark cars, however, it does not last a long time, thats why I wanted to do 2 coats. I like Zaino too though, havent used it, but seems like from the pictures of your car and some of the other folks, its a sweet product.
The car is NICE :nice: , I love driving it. Its my first Stang and its been great so far. The weather here in Cleveland is kinda improving too, so I have been driving it more and more.
P.S. I was in Florida 2 weeks ago (Daytona beach) and so sooo many stangs, the weather there is prefect :hail2: . I wanna move there :(

Very cool! Daytona for spring break? Nice.
Yeah for the amount of high end german and exotic cars that run around down here my Mustang still garners alot of attention(or should I say my wifes mustang--now??)
I have seen around seven 2005 mustangs 3 being GTs and 4 being v-6s,isnt it sad that I keep track of the Mustangs I have seen?

Kevin, remember the MOST IMPORTANT part about Zaino. Unlike Maguires or ANY other wax on the market Zaino lasts up to 6 months as opposed to 4-6 weeks with wax and frankly no wax lasts even that long. If you want the best gloss available for say a trailered show car with custom paint that never sees the highway then some waxes will give a better shine than Zaino. The differance between Zaino and waxes is it lasts far longer AND protects the car against sun damage. Waxes can't do that. Itys also ALOT easier to use than wax. Some Porsche fanatics will not use Zaino since they think only Carnuba waxes are to be used on a Porsche. These guys sure don't drive their cars very often and in those cases then a wax MAY be a better choice. If you DRIVE your car then Zaino is one of if not THE best product available. If you prefer to use a wax then Maquires is far from the best wax available. ZYMOL is the wax thats used by show car professionals but a single can of Zymol can cost over 200 bucks. Zymol makes many different blends of high end wax. The Zymol you see in mal Mart is not Zymol. It is low budget Turtle wax, they pay Zymol to use the name.

ExCon said:
Kevin, remember the MOST IMPORTANT part about Zaino. Unlike Maguires or ANY other wax on the market Zaino lasts up to 6 months as opposed to 4-6 weeks with wax and frankly no wax lasts even that long. If you want the best gloss available for say a trailered show car with custom paint that never sees the highway then some waxes will give a better shine than Zaino. The differance between Zaino and waxes is it lasts far longer AND protects the car against sun damage. Waxes can't do that. Itys also ALOT easier to use than wax. Some Porsche fanatics will not use Zaino since they think only Carnuba waxes are to be used on a Porsche. These guys sure don't drive their cars very often and in those cases then a wax MAY be a better choice. If you DRIVE your car then Zaino is one of if not THE best product available. If you prefer to use a wax then Maquires is far from the best wax available. ZYMOL is the wax thats used by show car professionals but a single can of Zymol can cost over 200 bucks. Zymol makes many different blends of high end wax. The Zymol you see in mal Mart is not Zymol. It is low budget Turtle wax, they pay Zymol to use the name.

Thanks for the heads up! I love Zaino! It was real real easy to use!