Let me see your aftermarket hoods

red94fiveo

Apr 12, 2003
Wichita, KS
Ok, just like the subject says, this may be coming if I want to run my tall VC's (I know, kinda stupid to buy a knew hood just so I can use some VC's, but anyway), so let me see pics of any and all aftermarket cowl hoods. I think I am leaning towards a CObra R hood, nothing too drastic. Thanks in advance for the replies.

• Sponsors (?)

Can never resist a chance to be a pic whore...Here's my R Hood.

carsunset.jpg

^^Damnnnn!!!, that cars beutiful... the hood is also awesome!... i love it man, real nice work you've done there...

and i dont have my pics until tomorrow so ill post it then but my hood is pretty much exactly like Nik's...nice ride both of you..

edit: just realised that that isnt your car, but i did check your photo album, and your car is still really nice... lol my bad...

94 GT Must. said:
^^Damnnnn!!!, that cars beutiful... the hood is also awesome!... i love it man, real nice work you've done there...

and i dont have my pics until tomorrow so ill post it then but my hood is pretty much exactly like Nik's...nice ride both of you..

edit: just realised that that isnt your car, but i did check your photo album, and your car is still really nice... lol my bad...

No, No, THat is OINK's Masterpiece BEFORE he disassembled it :(
This is mine...STOCK HOOD!

39207694StangRa.jpg

RC

Disassembled it?!?!?!

i think im gonna cry.... i GOTTA ask that guy for his reason.... my guess is he was drunk and high on marijuana, crack, cocaine, heroin and pcp...

and love the side skirt on yours... 94's are my favorite year... they look so much more sleeker then all the older years... my opinion anyways...

94 GT Must. said:
Disassembled it?!?!?!

i think im gonna cry.... i GOTTA ask that guy for his reason.... my guess is he was drunk and high on marijuana, crack, cocaine, heroin and pcp...

Youre new here, so you dont know Oink too well. He slapped that hood on, and a Vortech on a stock long block AODE and went from like 15's to low 13's. He was lovin' it :hail2:

His engine bay is one of the Chrmomiest, least cluttered around...very nice.

Im not sure the details, but I think he ran into a few engine quirks, so he decided after he got a newer GT to take it apart and build his own custom turbo, redo the suspension, etc. The whole front is completely apart.

Do a search under his name OinkaodeOink, and look at his "in progress" threads. He takes lots of pics.

RC

cb...No, the tail lights don't need to be removed to take the rear bumper off. There's a series of bolts on the inside of the trunk and the screws on the outside. That's all I had to remove to change mine...sure was a chore getting it back on though.