Lets all send a Prayer out to Eades and his Family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nik_95Cobra

Founding Member
Feb 5, 2002
Tempe, Arizona
Recieved some very unfortunate news just now. One of our 94-95 brothers Chris(Eades5.0), was able to log on to a pc at the hospital and relay some terrible news to me. This took place a week ago. He was driving his Nissan Sentra, and while he was stopped at a light he was rear ended by an F150 going approximately 80 MPH. It's hard to type this. His 6 month old daughter Jenna, unfortuntely did not survive the accident. Sunday would have been her 1st Easter. His 4 year old daughter suffered some very extensive injuries, but Chris said she is doing better. Chris was in ICU for 2 days under a mild coma, and had other extensive Injuries as well. He understandably had to log off while telling me being that it was such tragic news, so I wasn't able to hear anything further, or about his Wife, which I saw on another board is recovering as well. There is a donation site that's been set up, but he didn't have the info on it where he was at. I'll post it as soon as I hear anything. They're having a race tomorrow in their respect at Speedworld Raceway for you local guys. I'd love to be there but my car is currently down, however I will try to get there anyway. If you can, take a moment of silence to honor his daughters memory, and the rest of the family, as well as keep them in your thoughts and your prayers. Chris is a great guy with a beautiful family. With the power of our positive thoughts we can really help them out. Again, as soon as I hear anything about the Donation Site, I'll post the information on it. Saturdays event information is as follows:

"Saturday, April 7th
M&N Racing Presents Saturday Racing!
All Clubs Welcome! SVTOA, AZ Chapter www.svtoa.com

NOTE: This race has been changed to a benefit race supporting the EADES FAMILY who were involved in a very serious car accident. Please come out and support our effort to raise money for the family.
For more information call Pete at 602 743-0040"

The track website is: http://www.speedworldmotorplex.com/

Thank you all and lets keep those positive thoughts heading his way.

• Sponsors (?)

I found the donation paypal account via 1320stangs.com, our local stang site.

Donations can be made to [email protected] - PayPal account, as well as by attending the race this Saturday, and also a future local carshow looks to be in the works to benefit him and his family.

You may have to be registered to post on the local site, I'm not sure, but here is the link for the thread on donations.

http://www.1320stangs.com/index.php?topic=17638.0

Also, here is the thread I found on the local site regarding the unfortunate incident, hope you guys can view it. Thanks again and please send your thoughts and prayers.

http://www.1320stangs.com/index.php?topic=17636.0

Man I was in such shock I didn't see the sticky on it up there when I posted this. Very tragic accident, but it is good that all of us stangers and everyone else can all so easily come together to honor him and his family.

May God be with this family and help them thru this tragedy, I am not in a financial situation to make a donation and it pains me to not be able to, but I will be in earnest prayer for him and his family. This kind of thing truly makes my problems miniscule , God bless you and your baby girl and the rest of your family brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.