Lets see some of those GT's

• Sponsors (?)

Killercanary said:
That's a beautiful white car!!!

Well comments like that make modding well worth it. Especially coming from someone like yourself. Even if i cant get my stang to do 12.31 weighing a bazillion pounds, ill sure as hell try to get it there.

Bump, to keep this thread going to give everyone a shot to show off their pride and joy.

-Drew

Edit: Killercanary, when are you getting your new wheels. Are they going to be the new American Racing ones?

Drew- I am getting the bogart RR10's for my car. They are a different looking wheel and some do not like them, but I love them and they fit the personality of my car. They look like a drag wheel gone road race which is perfect for me. I'm waiting to hear back form the buy I'm ordering them for the exact amount they are going to cost then they'll be ordered.

Stump1000 said:
I already posted a link to mine but i wanted to try this

mustangresize2.jpg

Man thats is just plain sick. :rolleyes: :D

Yes, they were the "premium" wheel on our cars.

BTW- I LOVE your sig!!!! I was in like 9th grade when that song was out and it helped solidify my love for drop top mustangs and I'm NOT afraid to admit it!!! :nice:

FedRich said:
DaveB,

Nice Cobra rims. How do you like the roll bar? Here is my Stang:

MVC-011S.JPG

The rims are factory 17s. Anybody know if these were an option?

Im pretty sure those rims came stock in 94-95 with the GT. Mine did at least.

-drew

Edit: Nm, im an idiot. I just looked it up and then read killers post. :bang:

killercanary,

Thanks Bro. I was a junior when the song came out. All of the cool kids in HS had ragtop Fox body Stangs. I had a POS 924 Porsche that I had to use a hammer to start. The thing had a hole in the exhaust and sounded like a Panzer division on blitzkrieg mode. It was also an automatic, so I will probably go to Hell for that :nonono:

I was looking for a yellow Stang to match my wife's Xterra. Cool color!
Thanks for the wheel info.

FedRich said:
DaveB,

Nice Cobra rims. How do you like the roll bar?

Thanks, I can't wait to put them back on. Theyre off for the winter months. :bang: The rollbar doesn't bother me too much. With the crossbar, it is a complete pain for people to get in the back though. But its nice to know that it'll be there in case I ever flip it (knock on wood).