Let's see those Laser Red Mustangs!!!!

• Sponsors (?)

I just picked up a 2000 GT 5 Speed in Laser Red...I want to see what you guys have done to make your Laser Red Stangs stand out

I hate my color, but when your broke and desperate for a mustang, sometimes you have to settle :( anyway, heres some pics of my hooptie.

back2angle.jpg

goodfrontview.jpg

SOME PEOPLE ARE CRAZY...LASER RED IS a hot ass color!!!!

I bought mine new so i had a choice of any color laser red is what i picked.

you can see what i have done to it in the sig.

a few

Sept01001.jpg

Sept07004.jpg

April7003.jpg

August27001.jpg

Like black, it's a high maintenance color, except this color can fade if not well cared for. It looks great when clean but can look like crap when dirty. It's a deep color and can look different under certain shades of light. I once had a guy with a laser red V6 stang at the pump ask me if my car was custom painted. He was surprised when I told him it was factory because his looked dull and faded compared to mine.

Attachments

• Sept01001.jpg
    Sept01001.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 480
  • Sept07004.jpg
    Sept07004.jpg
    124.5 KB · Views: 413
  • August27001.jpg
    August27001.jpg
    151.9 KB · Views: 525
  • April7003.jpg
    April7003.jpg
    115.8 KB · Views: 3,011
I will agree with 02lazerred2v, Lazer Red is an amazing color. Only looks good clean...looks like **** dirty...Fades if you dont take care of it, but when it waxed and well taken care of...its amazing.

IMG_1623.JPG

IMG_1378.JPG

IMG_1404.JPG

IMG_0606.JPG

Laser Red is the best looking and fastest color.

I miss the Laser Red on my old GT (post #8 IS my old GT BTW, looks great man!)

I wish my Cobra was Laser Red instead of Torch Red... :(

Here is what Torch Red looks like... There is no metallic in it and it is not a two stage paint like the Laser Red...

View attachment 363445

Laser Red is the best looking and fastest color.

I miss the Laser Red on my old GT (post #8 IS my old GT BTW, looks great man!)

I wish my Cobra was Laser Red instead of Torch Red... :(

Here is what Torch Red looks like... There is no metallic in it and it is not a two stage paint like the Laser Red...

View attachment 363433

stop complaining, you have a cobra lol......if i had to, id switch to a colour i dont like as much , for the perforance gains that you got! your lucky lol