Let's See Your Nashville Pics

As soon as I get mine downloaded from my camera I'll post mine, me and 98CobraClone pretty much have the same pics. When we found the II's there was absolutely no one around. Ya'll must've been watching the burnout contest. Anyway, very good show unfortunate that it was held mostly in a gravel lot. Just looking in the hotel parking lots was impressive all over Lebanon on Saturday was crazy.

• Sponsors (?)

Somebody told me there were about 20 or more II's at the show, when I finally found the II's (main group) there werent' that many but that was on Sunday when I finally got around there to em. under the grand stands on saturday there were 4 II's (2 Kings, one 77 cobra, and a 74 Coupe) All the II's I seen were very sharp though. I need to get my camera in here and download this stuff

Here's a couple pics I snapped on Sunday, I think little bro got a couple of better pictures than I did.

Attachments

• Apr19-21.jpg
    Apr19-21.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 228
  • Apr19-22.jpg
    Apr19-22.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 216
Now I'm sick I didn't get there earlier on Saturday, I seen the Black 78 Cobra parked in one of the hotel parking lots can't remember which one, I seen the Blue/Chamois Ghia at Shoney's Inn and the White 78 Cobra (not pictured pulling out of OCharley's and then later on it's trailer at the Knights Inn) All this stuff is making me miss my II's entirely too much, good thing I'm going home this weekend to at least steal one of my cars, hehe.

I really like the blue one, and wish there was a better shot of the white Cobra too. Of course, the red one is awesome...and what would always be a typical fan favorite if for no other reason than the "shock factor" of the blower and pro street mods...and because it's red!

jeffnoel said:
That's it, time to paint the Cobra red and add a Blower.

Oh that wont be necessary. I just checked out your cars pics and its one I find very humpable as it is. The wheels look great, and its so...white. It's really a sharp car. It's a great example of a II.

We had a blast at the 40th Anniversary! I think I died and went to Mustang heaven -- and the II's! It was totally awesome! We had 20-25 total II's: 4 in Concourse and the rest either display or Judges Choice class. I'm going to attempt to upload the pics I have. There is one pic of a 1976 Western Mustang II. It was the only one that was ever made. If you look at the vinyl roof, it has an extra padded insert overly on it. The tops of the interior door panels had the same type of padding/color/design. We reallyGhia midnight blue/chamois.

Attachments

• MII Nashville Show.jpg
    MII Nashville Show.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 216