lets talk electric water pumps

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
first let me start by saying i dont suggest these for street car/ daily drivers types.. that being said mine far from a DD.

so whos pump you running ... whos have you ran? how often do you pop relays and fuses? any issues with it?

• Sponsors (?)

If you need to retain some type of factory belt wrap or your heater the only choice is a Meziere.. or if you want a conventional style (no heater use, no pulley) the Aerospace is hard to beat, pulls less amps and flows equal or more then others. I use a relay kit from Painless...no issues

heat isnt an issue and i run a manual tensioner so i think i need to keep the belt wrap unless i flip the alternator to under the bracket. but at that point i MAY have a belt length issue.

if you dont have any accessories on the drivers side then you will not have to worry about anything, you could run the Moroso low mount alt bracket/tensioner...very easy, very clean, very light

i got the summit bracket now on it. but with it being on the engine stand i can mock it up so i can make any thing i need to change it around.