License Plate Rant

SeventyMach1

Keep it lubed .... keep it straight .... and keep
Mar 30, 2005
North Carolina
Well, I just found out that the license plate that I ordered was lost in the mail. :mad: So now they're gonna give me another one I want at no charge. What do you guys think about me getting this plate? ..... "PIITB"

• Sponsors (?)

A few out there might think that is an invitation...
gayfight.gif

It is. But I'm homophobic .... so the gay ricers will have to catch me.

LOL ..... I just thought it would be funny. On a serious note ..... everything I wanted is taken ..... I think I'm gonna settle with "1320?".

Give me some more ideas people. I know there were threads in the past, but everything I recall was either taken or I didn't like it.

I saw a Geo Metro with: 55HP LOL

I saw in person a 2002 Firebird T/A Anniversary with: XTINCT

I would not go with 1320 it is not creative enough. :shrug:

Ram, 1320 is the feet in a quarter mile.

I hate USPS! When I was unemployed about 3 years ago, they lost 2 of my unemployment checks back-to-back. And, for each check, you have to wait 2 weeks to see if it can be tracked down before they will just give up and cut you another one. I went like a month without a paycheck! Thank God for savings!

I cannot believe they lost your tag. And now you can't get that one again; what a joke.

I'm rather uncreative when it comes to stuff like that. I tried to get one for my 92, and the few that I could think of were gone. I'll try to think of something though...but it may take awhile!

Um, how bout QRTRHRSE... (1/4 horse)

That's all I've got for now!

What are all your mods? I like Plates that talk trash...but ya gotta be able to back it up. BEG4MRC would be my next one if i ever change.

Why cant they give u another of the same? I mean....if i have a plate and i lose it. Then i get another...later down the line i cant go back to the old one? I mean, once a plate is given can it never be used again?

Couple of good ideas so far.

Nate, they look at it like "someone has possession of your tag .... and we can't have 2 of them running around on the road .... so you need to choose another one".

Jennifer ... I don't recall seeing that one before. That's a good one ... I'll consider it.

nmcgrawj said:
So once u order a plate, no one else can ever order it again? Even if its not registered to a car anymore?

Well, I think plates can be ran again on another vehicle ..... but the person that had it first has to turn it in .... and then it's taken out of the system. Then they (inmates here) make it again.

But if that person never turns it in again .... I think you can't get it. Just because it's not registered, doesn't mean people don't use them. Just ask the lady that hit me & ran. She never got caught because her plate wasn't for the car she was driving.

Don't hold me to that ..... but it makes sense that way.

haha cool....i've got like 8-9 plates...locked down forever! I should stock up...then sell them. Hahahahaha....:lol: I think i should go get my beg for mercy....i also wanted one for my cousin who recently passed away....like RIP with his initials or something. Even if i didnt keep it on the car forever, it would be cool to hang on the wall.

Haha ... I have like 10 myself. Wanna make a trade? I'll need some variety in the garage when it's complete, lol. Most of mine are not "personalized", though. They're "specialized". Most of them are NG plates, because I have to get a new one every year.