Lift Kit?

007 said:
Huh? Obviously I dont have any idea huh, "buddy". 245s ARE STOCK ON GT 8" RIMS. Furthermore 275/35/18s fit flush on 18x9s, and you can go up to 295s.

What about this do you not understand? 245s are too small. Mount them and post your pics.
:notnice:

My 275s on 18x9. You'd really want to take over an inch off the width of this tire?

205530_98_full.jpg

They are all ready mounted and look great. :D by the way bigger is not always better. The bigger the tire, the more the tire wants to track(follow a unwanted line) on the highway. :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

atreyu said:
They are all ready mounted and look great. :D by the way bigger is not always better. The bigger the tire, the more the tire wants to track(follow a unwanted line) on the highway. :nice:

Post your pics.

Thanks for your lesson on tracking also. I had never heard of that before :rolleyes: and I already regret buying wider rims and tires. :rolleyes:

yeah, not always better, like on the gighway they not better, but wider tires in the back than in front = better handling? wider tires put more strain on the car, so it may not get off the line neccesarily as fast as on with slightly smaller wheels, because it has less rubber on the road = less traction-less resistance, lets break out some sicentific formulas for these!?