Lime Green Mustangs Pic Thread

• Sponsors (?)

greenstang.jpg

Low-5.0 said:
I used the hue saturation tool and just changed the red and magenta colors.

Synned, here's a DSG kinda looking color I did real quick. I'll do a full black one later when I get time. It starts affecting everything in the pic when I try to make it darker than this.
dsg.jpg

omg omg omg i love that color!!!!

ES Stangin said:
Did you select just the body then change the hue? What program did you use?

Nope, didn't select a thing. However, when I try to make it black or change the brightness too much, it messes with the rest of the pic. To do that I would need to select just the body, and probably the easiest way to do that is copy the car and paste it into a new layer over top of the old layer, then erase everything from that top layer except the parts you want to change.

I used a program called Gimpshop. It's Gimp, a free image editor, that has been modified to be more like photoshop. You can find it by searching google.

beings it failed emissions on wed. Was told I needed new O2 sensors changed them friday. So tonight I had to sneak it over to the fire house which is across the street so there wasn't much sneaking to give it a bath. I forgot how much it shined it was REALLY dirty. Heres some pics

View attachment 496511

View attachment 496513

View attachment 496515

View attachment 496517

View attachment 496518

Gotta talk to the guy tomorrow to see if he can retest it tomorrow he said everything else was good call when i got the sensors changed to i'll go over bright and early tomorrow and ask him to run it for me

MysteryMachine said:
beings it failed emissions on wed. Was told I needed new O2 sensors changed them friday. So tonight I had to sneak it over to the fire house which is across the street so there wasn't much sneaking to give it a bath. I forgot how much it shined it was REALLY dirty. Heres some pics

View attachment 496407

View attachment 496409

View attachment 496411

View attachment 496413

View attachment 496414

Gotta talk to the guy tomorrow to see if he can retest it tomorrow he said everything else was good call when i got the sensors changed to i'll go over bright and early tomorrow and ask him to run it for me

you should get the red strobes put in and drive that to the fire, that would rule.

thanks caldwell I wanted to get pics of it clean and it was dark out so i pulled it back inside to get them couple now its sitting in the back yard all nice and clean and undriveable :(

Oh and after it passes there will be more fire house pics lol I want 1 on the ramp doors down, 1 doors up,and 1 with its and the rescue pulled across the ramp. Maybe 1 with the tower across the ramp too depends whos over there to ask to pull out the trucks for me