Line Lock 99+gts.......

Dan_Soprano

Mod Dude
May 7, 2003
Jacksonville, FL
Have any of you guys installed a line lock on your 99+ GT's? I have been looking around for one for awhile now.....I know holley makes one, along with a few other companys. No one makes a specific kit for mustangs from what I have seen. Maybe I'm just not looking in the right places. I'd really like to have one for this upcoming season, cause doing burnouts at the track suck with a 5-speed if you don't have the line lock. Thanks guys!! :nice:

• Sponsors (?)

Really? I have 5spd and I have zero problems doing a brake stand. Car doesn't even inch when I start it. Line lock would deffinatly make it easier. Holly and hurst make kits. No there aren't any kits specific to mustangs. A good brake shop should install it to begin with. Just do the wiring yourself when they are done.

SLP is also making a kit for the Mustang. Line lock is a lot better for the car then standing on the brakes while doing a burnout. Check out there web site....I think they are also looking for a car to put the line lock on for testing. Hey, at least you get a free kit!!! :nice:

DELOS02GT said:
SLP is also making a kit for the Mustang. Line lock is a lot better for the car then standing on the brakes while doing a burnout. Check out there web site....I think they are also looking for a car to put the line lock on for testing. Hey, at least you get a free kit!!! :nice:
yeah, I really hate tearing up the back brakes......