line lock button

Dan95-5.0

Jun 14, 2003
Manitoba, Canada
i'm going to install a line lock but i'm not sure where to mount the button. i'm looking at the summit kit here or something cheaper else cheaper.

http://store.summitracing.com/partd...part=SUM-760000&N=700+-46908+115&autoview=sku

my plan is to install it inline with the abs so i can hide the solenoid under the abs box. i saw this over on corral and liked it this way because it will keep the engine bay clean. i also want to mount the arming light in the A/C vent like they do with shiftlights for a sleeper/hidden look.

anybody have pics of where there button is installed? i need some ideas.

thanks

• Sponsors (?)

I bought a covertable top switch from 50resto. Its a momentary switch. So i popped out my coin holder and put the vert switch in there. Painted it black. Works great. Now if i could just figure out why my line lock makes my ABS go freakin nuts i would be in good shape. i just pulled the ABS fuse for now. :rolleyes:

I made a little plexi-glass switch pannel to go into the ashtray. I put the tweecer knob and for now 2 switches a line lock and a bottle heater. I have a switch already were my coin holder is with a n2o switch that has one of those flip covers.

It is not momentary but I figure you would have your hand/finger on the momentary switch...so just keep it on the line lock switch. I may move to a momentary though and use the switch to move from EGR to wideband when I get a wideband.

here is a pic, its old and dirty from when it sat over winter in the garage. I plan on cutting out the lighter and putting in one of those small 1in or whatever n2o guages
642232_41_full.jpg