List everything that has gone wrong with your '05

Those of you that already have your '05. tell us what problems you've had. That way those of us that are waiting on our cars will have an idea of what to look for.

So, far it sounds like the shaker 500/1000 system has problems. The transmissions. In TicketMeRed05GT's case the engine. the rear-end.

What else? I'ld like to have a good idea of most of the problems when I take delivery of my car.

• Sponsors (?)

My friggin mustang is invisible! I know it's out there, but I can't find it! I've searched everywhere, feeling around my driveway and garage, but I can't find it. I knew I should have ordered a brighter color! :bs:

J/k, sorry for the silly post! :D I WILL get one some day!

here's a big list of the problems......

People are always staring at the car at every stop light and stop sign.

People are always complementing me on my choice.

People can't keep there freaking paws off it.

2005 GT Torch Red every option - the automatic ZERO real problems with 1300 miles.

old news

TicketMeRed05GT said:
Zero problems....oops, you just jinxed it. May you have better luck than me! Has anyone seen the website below? It lists the 4.6L engine as having a compression problem back in September. Anyone know any different?

http://www.blueovalnews.com/2004/plants/engines.defective07sept04.htm

Thanks.
Yeah, thats old news & you can't trust the info. How do I know - well I work with all the suppliers to ford and with ford every day (except weekends) I'd really love to chime in with what I know but i've singed a NDA (non Disclousure Agreement) I've been following your story and man I feel for you. I think you are a victim of electric gremlins and piss poor dealer techs unable to figure out the real problem with your car.

When you build so many products there are defects that goes with mass production in cars & candy bars

My trunk lid didn't fit too well - typical of Ford :bang: . I had them try to fix it and it did look better but it's still not perfect - oh well.

Trunk02.jpg

The old saying is that when your dying of thirst you would drink sand....I can tell you that I am there. I have been climbing all over the net looking for info. That website showed up from a google looking for engine problems. Sounds like I am the only lucky guy on these forums to have these kinds of problems. Lucky me.

Thanks.

specialvteam said:
I have not bought a 05 stang yet, but have test driven 2 GT's

and my only complaint is this screeching whining noise coming from the

right side interior of the car. (salesman)"wow wow jesus christ slow down"

:banana: You got that right buddy. Only followed by the thunk thunk when you gently nudge them out the window on a turn. That's thunk once as they hit the rear axle, and thunk twice when you back up :rolleyes: Just kidding of course. :bs: