Expired LMR Sport Seat Upholstery -Black

Habu135

Jan 10, 2019
California
I bought LMR's '92-'93 Mustang Acme Sports Seat Upholstery Black Cloth Coupe kit (Item #LRS-9293SC-BK). I have aftermarket sport seats and don't need the front upholstery. Selling the front seat upholstery only. Again, BRAND NEW and complete. $250 shipped, but would be willing to deliver if you're local to SoCal.

Attachments

• Sponsors(?)

Habu135

Jan 10, 2019
California
Someone going through a interior reupholstering would find these perfect. Too good to use as insulation/noise suppression in my build.

Habu135

Jan 10, 2019
California
They were identical to the LMR ones I posted from the LMR website. I've since cut them up to be used as noise insulation within the backseat area. No longer available for resale.

91GTstroked

Jun 14, 2007
They were identical to the LMR ones I posted from the LMR website. I've since cut them up to be used as noise insulation within the backseat area. No longer available for resale.
Wow seriously? I would have paid 200 dollars for them. LMR makes a sound deadner for the rear seat area.

Habu135

Jan 10, 2019
California
Sorry. I stuck them behind the rear quarter glass plastic interior partition. There are empty spaces near the floor. I would have liked to have sold them, but was getting tired of staring at them after 6+ months. I posted them on other sites too with no results.

I have the sound deadening panel you're referring to.

Reactions: 91GTstroked

91GTstroked

Jun 14, 2007
Sorry. I stuck them behind the rear quarter glass plastic interior partition. There are empty spaces near the floor. I would have liked to have sold them, but was getting tired of staring at them after 6+ months. I posted them on other sites too with no results.

I have the sound deadening panel you're referring to.
Sounds good, I sent a message to you on corral. You can disregard it. Thanks.

Reactions: Habu135