local member has his 07 gt500

• Sponsors (?)

yup and their over priced and under powerd. That has to be the ugliest color Ive ever seen there is no way thats the OLD Grabber Orange from the 60s 70s. That car will prolly be woth something for the fact that it will be 1 of 1 of that ugly color combo.

Nice car, but not the biggest fan of the looks. I like the standard mustangs....but a little disappointed in the looks of the GT500. It would be nice to see Ford make some real power without a poweradder for once though.

[/URL]
GDawg said:
Squash yellow...? Please... that's embarrassing. No wonder they got it off the lot so quick.

Hopefully the driver isn't so "Yellow"... :(

SaleenGT2001 said:
at least someone likes it but if i had it the first thing i would do is take it to be painted!!! terminators FTW!!!!

04YELLOWGT said:
yup and their over priced and under powerd. That has to be the ugliest color Ive ever seen there is no way thats the OLD Grabber Orange from the 60s 70s. That car will prolly be woth something for the fact that it will be 1 of 1 of that ugly color combo.

WydOpn said:
color = :puke: somebody needs to tell him he's got an '07 Shelby, not a '67 Z28...

:rolleyes:

:rlaugh: You boys don't know your Mustang colors, and you're all nuts. But then again you're just a bunch of kids. That ISN'T GRABBER, it's Valencia. :nonono:

All of you need to be :ban: ! :rlaugh:

GT JAY said:
:rlaugh: You guys don't know your Mustang colors, but then again you're just a bunch of kids.

That ISN'T GRABBER, it's Valencia.
Orange%20GT500%20at%20Battle%20Rock%20Park,%2009-15-2000.jpg

Grabber...Valencia...whatever its called, its still UGLY.