LoL! look at this dumb ricers excuses!!

• Sponsors (?)

:chair: somebody needs to beat this guy over the head.
Last time I heard that many excuses I was at a import/domestic drag night at the local track............Man to be a sales man at the local speed shop I would make a s**t load of money off of this sucker.

WHAT A IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I agree, the Z28 isnt a 6 banger at all. Allthough, I do have a friend that owned a 96 (I think) RS+ or something like that... 5 speed, ground effects.. yada yada yada.
And I have to say, in all honesty. That lil 6 banger was faster than I thought it would be.

Anyway, if the dude in the vid was able to spin his tires (or chirp them), the way he did. I really dont think he was having clutch problems.

And, another thing.. given the amount of excuses he laid down. And his obvious lack on understanding. How the hell could he tell the other car was "spraying" when he says that his car has a bad plug.. ect ect.. yet, from the sound of it.. it seems to idle fine to me.

I have nothing against any car, or manufacturer really. But, in racing.. legal or not. the winner is the winner. And personally, I will accept only ONE excuse. not 20 lol

To erase an excuse that was said on the video (and others i have heard say) it should be pretty much common knolage that during WOT. Newer cars disable the AC with a WOT AC cuttoff switch. ok, newer being from late 80's, to now. So, AC is not an excuse.

The only VALID escuse I can come up with (wich he did not) was that the other guy had a tendency to jump the start. in THAT kind of race, it starts when the hands DROP, NOT when they go UP.

Ahh, highschool days.. lookin cool, protectin your image, what a load of BS.

Im sure, the vet members here will agree with me.

Here is where I stand. A race, is a race regardless. run what ya brung. ONE excuse allowed, however.. it doesnt effect the outcome.

thats my .02

ive had 2 hondas bend me over without the ky. one was an absolute ass whipping by the 10 second orange civic i have posted pics of before (integra motor with a huge turbo @ 25psi)and the other civic that sat right with me was an ex with a turbo @ 9psi. at least i had the balls to admit i lost.

Camaro Z28 - $25,000
Camcorder - $500
Illegal Drag Race - Free
Having your friend post the video of all your lame excuses for losing on the internet so everyone can laugh at you - Priceless

VibrantRedGT said:
I read this on LS1 a long time ago. The Acura is spraying a 150 shot. It is a LT1 94 Z28.
LOL. Wonder how long the motor will last w/ 150 shot. Tell the LT1 guy that when the acura's motor blows he might have a chance at beating him. Scott

VibrantRedGT said:
I read this on LS1 a long time ago. The Acura is spraying a 150 shot. It is a LT1 94 Z28.
yikes... 150 shot on a little CL engine? that's a recipe for disaster... but it would explain the ass whoopin... not that load of BS about the A/C, amount of gas, clutch slippin, heavy t-tops, etc.

recipe for disaster is an understatement. when i had the 65 shot on the accord (same motor and transmission as that year cl), part of my torque converter exploded and grenaded the tranny. speaking of nitrous, the zex kit is finally back in the stang and fully installed. (thanks to supersoniczex). :)

Green 94 5.0 said:
recipe for disaster is an understatement. when i had the 65 shot on the accord (same motor and transmission as that year cl), part of my torque converter exploded and grenaded the tranny. speaking of nitrous, the zex kit is finally back in the stang and fully installed. (thanks to supersoniczex). :)
yeah... now my name should be supersonicNOzex :rlaugh:

supersoniczex said:
yikes... 150 shot on a little CL engine? that's a recipe for disaster... but it would explain the ass whoopin... not that load of BS about the A/C, amount of gas, clutch slippin, heavy t-tops, etc.
DONT forget he needed a tune TOO! :rlaugh:

Rog..glad to here the NOS is in..just need some insurance now.
RC