lol my friends are dumb

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
i tell them i may consider upgrading my 2.3 to a turbo 2.3, they call me stupid for not living up to the muscle legacy, one of my friends thinks it should be illegal to put 4bangers in a mustang. I tell him i want a cool car and the 30 mpg is really nice. He's like "well if you want a car good on gas, get a honda" well i like the mustang not a honda.

Well i would like to get a 5.0, but i will driving the 2.3 for a while and will like the gas mileage and then i get a 5.0 and it will chug gas like no tomorrow.

I cant wait until i get a 2.3 turbo, and a stick.
Its at the bottom of the line now, NA2.3 and auto tranny. It may be slow now, but my friends will see whats in store for them.

So post some of your first thought when you went from a NA to turbo motor.
Whats the feel of it like? does it sound more agressive?

• Sponsors (?)

I turbo'ed and Manualed my 4cyl stang, I love it to death. It is a really basic setup (85 tc turbo, non IC, Computer, Small VAM, 9psi, ranger roller cam). it is so much more fun now. I am still working on all of the fine tuning, but it is so worth it. I especially like when I hear the turbo spooling up at around 10HG, that whine is like adrenalin coursing through my veins. The exhaust note when under full boost is entireley different too. This is my first turbo car, and I cannot see going back.

I was told (by a GT owner) I disgraced the 5.0 crowd by stopping the V8 project and doing a 2.3. hehe I pulled probably 10 cars on that guy. The next time I saw him I asked if my 351 car disgraced the 5.0 crowd since it wasn't a factory engine.....no reply. Can someone answer that for me?

351wcoupe said:
I was told (by a GT owner) I disgraced the 5.0 crowd by stopping the V8 project and doing a 2.3. hehe I pulled probably 10 cars on that guy. The next time I saw him I asked if my 351 car disgraced the 5.0 crowd since it wasn't a factory engine.....no reply. Can someone answer that for me?
Now you must combine your knowledge of both= TT351.....10's for $2800...not bad for a crappy ol v8 :banana:
http://www.toohighpsi.com/BudgetTT/BudgetTT.htm
You don't have to have a 4cyl or a V8 to make cheap power but you do have to have a turbo (or two :D )