LOL, Now THIS is rustproofing

• Sponsors (?)

This is so funny. I work at Advance Auto Parts, and I had a customer come up to me about a week ago asking for grease because he wanted to do this exact same thing to his truck. The first thing I thought of was this thread, I didnt go through telling him I've seen the end result before, the only thing I told him was "Its gonna get messy."

One day......thousands of years from now, achealogists digging for the fabled city of "boston", a settlement long lost to history and the sands of time will striketh their shovels upon a metallic object. After much careful excavation, they will see before them a strange 4 wheeled object with a small blue oval symbol on its nose. They will marvel at how well preserved this machine seems to be, as its contemporaries have already turned to dust and from this object they will learn much of these thing long lost such as horzepwr, one wheel peels, squeeking hatches, unibodies and nose heavy rear wheel drive sportscars.

And thus she will live on in a museum for our descendents and their descendents to enjoy for eons. THAT is what will happen to the grease-five-oh!
:lol:

This thread has inspired me.

I'm going to open up a chain of shops in the north called "Crazy Pete's Undercoating".

Slathering the underside of the car in grease will be the "Crazy Pete Special".

43215d1141913572-lol-now-rustproofing-cimg1001b.jpg

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA..... :rlaugh:

Attachments

• 43215d1141913572-lol-now-rustproofing-cimg1001b.jpg
    43215d1141913572-lol-now-rustproofing-cimg1001b.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 97