West Coast Lonely in Seattle

Seabseattle

Oct 4, 2018
Seattle
Very recently bought a 1965 mustang coupe. Was previously rebuilt under the hood to be a daily driver, but there is a list of things needing to be addressed before it’s really road ready. Trying to find a good mechanic. Also trying to make car friends. Reached out to a few people trying to make contact, but nothing solid established. Have a list of things to be addressed quickly and another list after that. I’m a first time owner of a vintage car. Very thrilled to have purchased my dream car, but don’t know anything about cars and don’t have basic tools yet. The thing is I am eager and hungry to learn and get my hands dirty. Crossing my fingers and wishing on the stars to meet anyone who is interested in working on our cars together or interested in teaching me anything at all. Anyone out there in Seattle?

Attachments

• Sponsors(?)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Lone Star Flight Museum Car Show--Galveston TX Regional Forums and Event Information 0
281pony The Fox got lonely.. 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 18
68stang351 1967 Lone Star Special (Bluebonnet Special) 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 16
B it's been a long long lonely winter, but I'm back 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 0
lamrith lonely 351W/5.8L Regional Forums and Event Information 3
jmperlewitz Paint and Body Paint Recommendations For Seattle Area 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 0
C SOLD 1984 Mercury Capri. Autocross Cp Build Turned Daily. Seattle Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) 2
Scuba Semi-noob from Seattle The Welcome Wagon 1
T Expired 2000 Gt In Seattle Area, Must Sell!! SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) 0
D Seattle Area Repair Shops for Engine Replacement Regional Forums and Event Information 0
outofsync26 Murdered out 1991 mustang GT (Greater Seattle area Washington) Fox Body Mustangs For Sale (1979-93) 0
94v6vertgirl Hi all - Seattle girl here The Welcome Wagon 4
B need a good shop around seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 1
G Seattle area shop to paint Le-Mans Stripes Regional Forums and Event Information 2
PonyDreamer hey y'all . . . greet'gs from Seattle area The Welcome Wagon 3
wythors Seattle/Portland Fox body summer picnic June 19th. Regional Forums and Event Information 3
C Seattle area shop recommendation for pre-purchase inspection? Regional Forums and Event Information 1
SMOKEDYA It was someone around the seattle area! Regional Forums and Event Information 2
B Seattle area stangs! Regional Forums and Event Information 14
B Seattle area engine builders 1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk- 5
wythors SVTOA/Seattle show coming up May 4th Regional Forums and Event Information 25
TheRedBlur Seattle Regional Forums and Event Information 6
2 Seattle Roadster Show setup Photo Show Regional Forums and Event Information 1
Mustang78 I'm in the seattle area till tuesday..what to do? Regional Forums and Event Information 6
sema88 Santa Cruise Toy Run - Seattle Regional Forums and Event Information 36
h8my408 blue skies in seattle... Regional Forums and Event Information 2
h8my408 current 12-13sec runners east side seattle?? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
N New to forum- 89 Coupe LX, Been in the area... Seattle, WA Regional Forums and Event Information 16
cobradvm Where to get a body kit painted in the Seattle/Eastside area? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
P Seattle-area service recommendations? Regional Forums and Event Information 6
TheRedBlur seattle area meets Regional Forums and Event Information 16
P Looking for a tuner in Seattle 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- 5
98V6 K.I.T.T. Tire Installer north of Seattle? Regional Forums and Event Information 1
MACH1NA Time for a Tune in Seattle Regional Forums and Event Information 6
sema88 Roush Seattle/Portland Saleen owners Special Production 10
wythors Kidd Valley Cruise-In. North Seattle. 6:00 Saturday. Regional Forums and Event Information 6
G North of Seattle Cruise Night Regional Forums and Event Information 3
D ATV / Dirtbikers in Seattle area ? Regional Forums and Event Information 0
wythors Seattle area northend peeps. Regional Forums and Event Information 9
D Gear install in Seattle area ? Regional Forums and Event Information 5
MartyMoose Looking for Seattle Area SC Installer Regional Forums and Event Information 5
K Seattle area paint shop for Fox body Regional Forums and Event Information 13
G Who here is in the Seattle area? Regional Forums and Event Information 85
Modular_Mike Elevation and Seattle. Regional Forums and Event Information 2
saleenster Check out this CL post in Seattle area..... Regional Forums and Event Information 8
bill89saleen304 Saturday: Seattle / Clearview; cruize Regional Forums and Event Information 0
SVTdriver Saturday Seattle Regional Forums and Event Information 18
1 Who is a reputable Mustang/peformance mechanic in the Seattle area? Regional Forums and Event Information 10
SVTdriver Saturday night Seattle area Regional Forums and Event Information 5
nwapache Seattle area cruise 9/22 Regional Forums and Event Information 41