Look what brown did for me....

Picture004-1.jpg

Picture005-1.jpg

Picture008-1.jpg

They should be one Sat, right now I'm apllying Klasse AIO and then sealing then with Poorboys World Wheel Sealant :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Attachments

• Picture004-1.jpg
    Picture004-1.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 82
  • Picture005-1.jpg
    Picture005-1.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 80
  • Picture008-1.jpg
    Picture008-1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 71
  • Sponsors (?)

WHITE94COBRA said:
Hey wyt, just out of curiosity why white? I know your car is white, but dont you think that will be too much white? Now I really wanna see those on the car.
When I fist joined I saw Huskerpower's car and just fell in love with white saleen and a white car heres a pic of huskers car
View attachment 462410
Can you explain the sealant stuff, and what kind of tires are those? Oh, and clean your house while you are at it.
Wheel sealant is made to with stand the heat produced the braking and other factors like summer heat and what not. Wax and paint sealant have melting points that starts to break them down, wheel sealants are made to stand up to more extreme heat before they demenish(sp?). The rims are mustangtunning.com saleen replicas 18x9/18x10 wearing Sumitomo High Performance HTR Z II. And I'll get around to cleaning my house :p my wife is military and most of that crap is hers.

mootang said:
about time you got rid of your waffles!! that should look pretty sweet!
Actually I kinda liked my chrome waffles but they are just pealling way too much to continue with them.
The white wheels and white paint should look hot. Get pics
Will do I will post whore as long as my neighbor lets me use his digi again. Can't seem to find my crap.....