Look what i bought!!!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
M-4 Carbine(AR-15), I decided to get this instead of the Trickflow Kit, its just gonna hold back a while.
720234316.jpg

My gun collection for now, i finally got my AK-47 back after 7 months of bull****
720205910.jpg

Me holding my new girlfriend(i look fat for some reason, sweater is to big)
720254246.jpg
sorry crappy camera

• Sponsors (?)

Guero said:
M-4 Carbine(AR-15), I decided to get this instead of the Trickflow Kit, its just gonna hold back a while.
720234316.jpg

My gun collection for now, i finally got my AK-47 back after 7 months of bull****
720205910.jpg

Me holding my new girlfriend(i look fat for some reason, sweater is to big)
720254246.jpg
sorry crappy camera
Talk about validating a stereotype, nice grandtheftauto poster. :shrug:

Nice...I have been wanting to get a Sig lately and have been kicking around the idea of getting a AR15 type rifle as well. What are the going prices for a AR15 new and used?

I have less guns now then when I was 8:rlaugh: ...I had a 30/30, 22, 20 guage, and a bow when I was 8...all on a gun rack over my bed...how back woods is that:rlaugh:

All I have right now is a 22 rug. 1022 (prob. one of the best 22's IMHO), and a pellet gun:rlaugh: .

blksn955.o said:
Nice...I have been wanting to get a Sig lately and have been kicking around the idea of getting a AR15 type rifle as well. What are the going prices for a AR15 new and used?

I have less guns now then when I was 8:rlaugh: ...I had a 30/30, 22, 20 guage, and a bow when I was 8...all on a gun rack over my bed...how back woods is that:rlaugh:

All I have right now is a 22 rug. 1022 (prob. one of the best 22's IMHO), and a pellet gun:rlaugh: .
my friend has that 22, we use it when were cheap, cuz you can buy like 1000 rds. for like 15 bucks. i saw a used AR-15 no brand, for 800 bucks i think it just depends were you go.

Guero said:
my friend has that 22, we use it when were cheap, cuz you can buy like 1000 rds. for like 15 bucks. i saw a used AR-15 no brand, for 800 bucks i think it just depends were you go.

Thanks,

Yep...super cheap and one consistant 22. I like the CCR or is it CCP rounds abit more in money but you can feel/hear/see the diff. in the round.

I remember shooting apples out of a tree from 100-125yrds away at my buddys farm one time hung over waiting to get back out on the lake they had there.

blksn955.o said:
Thanks,

Yep...super cheap and one consistant 22. I like the CCR or is it CCP rounds abit more in money but you can feel/hear/see the diff. in the round.

I remember shooting apples out of a tree from 100-125yrds away at my buddys farm one time hung over waiting to get back out on the lake they had there.
yes there consistant, with that gun i hit 20 out of 25 rds. at 200yrds. at a metal plate 2 feet in diameter, pulling the trigger as fast as i could.

now why would you want so many of those type of guns? i personally see it as a huge waste of money, especially when you put off an h/c/i combo.

when do you actually get to use them? what do you shoot at? i really don't see the point.