Look what I found

FordRacing

Oct 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
My car was shipped and I knew it was on the way (sometime this week they told me). So on the way home from work tonight I decided to take a ride by my dealership. And to my amazement there she sits…I knew the instant I saw it.
Forgive the pictures I’ll have more tomorrow night after it comes home.

There are times when I really hate living in Buffalo and this is one of them! It’s supposed to snow most of the week.

So I talked to my sales person and they are going to deliver my car on flatbed tomorrow to my house (no salt will touch this car), at their expense. I’ll have all kinds of pictures for you to see.

I decided to take tomorrow off because I would not have gotten anything done anyway.

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC00560s.jpg
    DSC00560s.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 499
  • DSC00561s.jpg
    DSC00561s.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 422
  • Sponsors (?)

OMG!!! seeing those brand new stangs under snow like that makes me wanna cry like a baby :nonono: LOL suxxx that you cant enjoy it asap.

i'm in sunny so cal and cant enjoy it because of the unbearible wait :mad:

I dont know how you guys up norht can stand that? How can you wait months for a car only to have to park in in your garage and not drive it? I got my Torch red coming here to FLa by New years and the weather has been so beautiful for a ride, cool days, crystal clear blue skies, cant wait to take it for a long country drive.

Runfox said:
I dont know how you guys up norht can stand that? How can you wait months for a car only to have to park in in your garage and not drive it? I got my Torch red coming here to FLa by New years and the weather has been so beautiful for a ride, cool days, crystal clear blue skies, cant wait to take it for a long country drive.

Some of us just love driving it too much to care about the salt. I personally, really enjoy doing donuts in the snow in my office parking lot, AND facing the daily challenge of trying to get up my driveway, which is at about a 2 degree angle. Fun stuff man.

Congrats man, i love the feeling of getting that brand new car home. When i bought my Mustang, it was in the dead of winter (best time to buy a muscle car). I got lucky no snow on the roads and clear highways. It was so much fun.

On a second note. I used to live in Rochester and i know how bad the salt and snow can be on your car. Wash her daily if you have to. Had a friend who had to have major work after 1 year in rochester , brand new car, due to the salt eating away the rubber protectors on the steering. People have no clue what its like to go to a Car wash, in Upstate New York, in the winter time only to find yourself on a 30 minute wait to just get it washed. It was a weekly requirment.

Razinhell said:
Congrats man, i love the feeling of getting that brand new car home. When i bought my Mustang, it was in the dead of winter (best time to buy a muscle car). I got lucky no snow on the roads and clear highways. It was so much fun.

On a second note. I used to live in Rochester and i know how bad the salt and snow can be on your car. Wash her daily if you have to. Had a friend who had to have major work after 1 year in rochester , brand new car, due to the salt eating away the rubber protectors on the steering. People have no clue what its like to go to a Car wash, in Upstate New York, in the winter time only to find yourself on a 30 minute wait to just get it washed. It was a weekly requirment.

Agreed nothing like bringing it in the driveway for the first time. The good news is I don't have to drive this everyday, It's just for nice weather.
Guess I have to be extra nice to the wife now :) (her sister dosent approve) I knew I chose the right one!